Fellowships with the Berlin Potsdam Research Group
The Berlin Potsdam Research Group “The International Rule of Law – Rise or Decline?” encourages young postdocs to apply for three Fellowships. The scholars are supposed to work with international law and analyze its role in global order. The fellowship will last from one to two years starting in September 2017. Scholars will work in a cooperation with senior researchers in Humboldt University Berlin. Their fellowship project will also be published.
The Research Group provides a monthly stipend for scholars, which will cover all expenses. The amount of scholarship is EUR2500 per month.
- Candidates should have a PhD degree in international law or international relations.
- Candidates should not have more than two-year experience of postdoctoral researching.
- Candidates from non-EU countries are particularly welcome to apply.
- The projects should be relevant to the research field of the Research Group.
How to apply
If you wish to apply for this fellowship, you should submit the following list of documents:
- a resume (CV) including transcripts of degrees awarded and a list of publications;
- a description of current research and of a project to be pursued during the first year of the Fellowship (up to 1000 words);
- a summary of the candidate’s doctoral thesis;
- two letters of recommendation.
You should send your application in one PDF-file to email@example.com before January 31, 2017.
Some further information can be found here