One Year Full-Time Paid Internship at the International Committee of the Red Cross, Geneva, Switzerland
Students from all over the world are invited to enroll in a full time paid internship in the International Committee of the Red Cross, situated in Geneva, Switzerland. The intern will be working as a content manager: creating content for intranet, helping with organization of events, publish content via CMS and so forth. The internship is full-paid. It starts on March 2, 2017 or earlier.
Although the internship is full-paid, the accommodation and travel expenses will not be covered.
The candidates who wish to enroll in this internship should met the following requirements:
- Fluency in English and French;
- At least Bachelors degree in communications or related area;
- Experience with Prezi and Powtoon;
- Experience with content management systems (CMS) and in web or graphic design will be an advantage;
- Computer skills;
- Self-organization and ability to work independently;
- Ability to work in team;
- Professional experience less than one year (or two years as an intern).
How to apply
The applications should be send to Nicole Engelbrecht (firstname.lastname@example.org). The application deadline is January 9, 2017. The application should include:
- A cover letter in English;
- Dates when you wish to participate;
- A letter of reference (in English or French);
- A Curriculum Vitae;
- Contacts of two other references (name, function and phone number)
Short-listed applicants will be invited for an interview with a member of the International Committee of the Red Cross.
Some further information can be found here.