Paid Internship at Interpol
The International Criminal Police Organization (Interpol) invites students and graduates from its 190 member countries to participate in an internship, which will afford them to get a better understanding of how international police operate and to enhance their educational experience through practical work assignments, contributing to the development of mutual understanding, trust and tolerance. There is a number of vacancies offered with various duration and within different locations (General Secretariat in Lyon, France, Global Complex for Innovation in Singapore and others).
Duration varies depending on each vacancy and hiring service: from a minimum of 6 and to maximum of 11 months.
- Candidates must rank as an enrolled or graduated student of a post-secondary accredited academic institution within the past six months on the date of submission of their application.
- Citizens of one of Interpol’s 190 member countries.
- Candidates must be of a legal age of majority.
- Fluent English.
- Candidates must apply in response to a specific internship vacancy (see the list) and meet the requirements indicated for it.
- A motivation letter should accompany application (where applicants explain why they want to join the INTERPOL internship programme, what assets they have for it, and what they expect for it).
Remuneration is as follows:
Interns are supposed to draw allowance of 550 euro (approximately, for internships based in Lyon; for internships based in other locations allowance may differ according to the cost of living index, etc.). Visa, insurance, accommodation and other expenditures related to the internship are borne by the intern.
To learn out more link here.