Detailed Course Facts
Friday 28th November 2014 for January 2015 applications / Friday 14th August 2014 for September 2015 applications
- GBP 5360 Year (EEA)
- GBP 8000 Year (International)
Part time cost: UK and EU students: £1,340 per 30 credit module;International students: £2,000 per 30 credit module
Take an IELTS test
Go To The Course Website
The course will enable you to improve your English and gain the skills you need for degree-level study. You can choose from one of the following subject pathways:
- Architecture and Interior Design
- Art, Media and Design
- Biology and Chemistry
- Business Studies
- Humanities & Social Science
You will study a combination of modules from your subject pathway giving you an introduction to your subject area. You will also take learning & research skills, and English modules, should you need to improve your language skills.
- General and Academic English: teaches you the written and spoken English language you need for study at University in the United Kingdom.
- Learning Skills: covers all the skills you need for higher education study finding information, reading, writing essays, giving presentations and working in groups.
- English for Undergraduate Study: further develops your language abilities and study methods to prepare you for your degree.
You also study modules specific to your pathway, giving you an introduction to your subject area.