The Degree in International Business in Barcelona is characterized by its balanced combination of theory and business practice. The faculty is composed of scholars who are in touch with business reality, a quality that allows them to present and discuss current problems in the classroom. Thus, ESERP guarantees that all knowledge learned has a working application in modern business.
The Undergraduate Degree is part of the European Higher Education Area, with ECTS credits, fostering the acquisition of skills and the development of attitudes such as initiative, teamwork or critical capacity.
To carry out the practical aspect, students have access to job opportunities in ESERP. Through it, they can register in a variety of offers that implement everything they have learned. This school keeps over 300 Educational Cooperative Agreements with Spanish and multinational companies and institutions. An excellent opportunity to thrive in a highly competitive job market.
Curricula taught at ESERP pursue the following goals:
· Providing students with the necessary knowledge for decision-making in their job performance.
· Reliability in problem analysis, their identification and the solutions to them.
· Mastering management skills
· Ability to adapt to change and to technological innovation.
· Knowing the latest management techniques and the most advanced technological systems on the market.
· Habit of working in a team environment, and talent for knowledge management.
· Professional Networking among faculty staff and national and international students.
Promoting participatory diversity among all students.
Students who meet one of the following requirements can access the University Degree programs by enrolling directly at ESERP:
University Admissions Tests (PAU) - Selectivity.
High-Level Technicians (CFGS and FPII) or equivalent qualifications.
University Admissions Tests for people over 25 years old.
University Admissions Tests for people over 45 years old.
People over 40 years old who have professional or work experience.
Students from foreign educational programs.
Official University Degree, Diploma Degree, Bachelor’s Degree, Associate’s Degree or equivalent.
Students who meet any of the requirements described above should prove to have equivalent or superior knowledge of the English language, level B1 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages, or pass a placement test in ESERP.
English level B1 ESERP testing will be held on July 15, September 9, October 8 and October 21.