* 3-year English taught Bachelor’s programme preparing students for successful entry to international or local labor market and further studies in business and economics;
* Well-rounded knowledge of business and opportunity to develop a career in management, marketing and finance;
* Affordable tuition fee (3140 EUR/year), tuition-waiver scholarshipsavailable;
* Great international career prospective: thousands of UT alumni work successfully in private businesses, hold important positions in public companies and institutions, or have continued in academic careers worldwide.
* The University of Tartu has been and is a forerunner of business education and research in Estonia;
* Estonia is one of the most dynamic and innovative countries in the European Union. Due to its geopolitical position the Estonian economy has always been very international and linked to global economic community.
Application deadline: April 16
• Fundamentals of Business (24 ECTS)
• Economics Methodology (24 ECTS)
• Business Environment (24 ECTS)
• Management (24 ECTS)
• Finance and Accounting (24 ECTS)
• Marketing and Management (24 ECTS)
• Elective business courses (12 ECTS)
• Optional module (12 ECTS) – all courses available at the university
• Final BA exam and research project (12 ECTS)
Completed secondary education (before the academic year starts)
English language proficiency
Admission takes place according to a ranking list of applicants built on the basis of scores in Mathematics and motivation letters: the share of Mathematics is 60% and the share of motivation letter is 40% from the total amount of admission points.