This Bachelor of Business Administration with a Major in International Relations is designed to train expert professionals in business and external affairs, offering them the tools they need to become expert managers in international organizations by demonstrating an understanding the principal factors that influence global politics and foreign affairs.
With expertise in areas such as Africa, Europe and the Middle East, a graduate with a Bachelor in International Relations degree will be very well prepared for jobs within the fields of international services, such as human rights, arms control, international laws and treaties.
The program requires the successful completion of 180 credits (which represent, 1800 contact hours plus a total of 3600 study hours). The program consists of 4 groups of courses common for all BBA’s, from which students may select the desired subjects to study: General Education (69 ECTS), Core Courses (72 ECTS), Elective Courses (3 ECTS) and the following Orientation Courses (36 ECTS), which are mandatory to complete the selected major:
Cross Cultural Management
Organizational Power and Politics
Conflict Resolution: Negotiation and Mediation
Global Governance and International Organizations
Leadership Diversity Across the Globe
Negotiations (Public Relations theory and practice)
Brand Management and Communication
GBS’s selection process emphasises leadership potential, academic ability, personal qualities and competencies. We are looking for candidates with managerial experience, people skills and a proven academic record.
- Completed application form with passport photo included
- Photocopy of all academic diplomas or certificates
- Official English exam results: IELTS 5.5, TOEFL IBT 66, proof of studying previously in an English speaking environment for a minimum of 3 years, or successful completion of the university’s admission examination.
- Photocopy of your passport
- Receipt for the payment of the application fee (EUR 150)
- Curriculum Vitae (C.V.)
- Recommendation letter