The aim of the programme is to broaden students knowledge of international business environment and prepare them for careers in international companies, with special focus on Central and Eastern European markets.
Intercultural diversity of students combined with the business climate of the top business school in Poland as well as its diversified contacts both with academic and economic institutions all over the world make these studies especially attractive. The courses are fully conducted in English and taught by renowned scholars from Poland and abroad.
9 a.m. 5 p.m. (Monday till Friday)
As part of this course students may choose one of the following specializations:
- Business in Central and Eastern Europe,
- International Business Management.
- Business Law
- History of Economic Thought
- Business Ethics
- Financial Management
- Institutional Economics
- International Business
- International Business Transactions
- International Economics
- International Financial Markets
- International Logistics
- International Marketing
- Managerial Accounting
- Managerial Economics
- Operations Management
- Single European Market
- Strategic Management
- Transnational Corporations
COURSES TO BE CHOSEN WHITHIN THE FIELD OF STUDY:
- Business Environment in Central and Eastern Europe
- Business Strategies for Central and Eastern Europe
- Corporate Governance
- International Financial Management
- International Management
- Investments Projects Evaluation
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Strategic Analysis of European Markets
Second-degree studies in International Business provide students with deep knowledge of management in international business and complementary disciplines enabling them to undertake positions of specialists and managers at medium and higher ranks, as well as advisors and consultants in enterprises functioning on international market. The studies also prepare students to establish their own businesses on international markets as well as to further educate themselves at doctoral studies (PhD).