In addition to the excellence of the Hochschule Fresenius and the teaching staff of the Aberdeen Business School, this programme has been accredited by the Association of MBAs (AMBA). AMBA accredits courses on the basis of seven quality categories, including: Institution, Faculty, Students, Purpose and Outcomes, Curriculum, Mode and Duration, Experience.
This Executive MBA equips tomorrows leaders with the knowledge and skills they need now. As well as the core management modules, the course offers four specialist modules and a transport consultancy project which aims to enhance transport professionals ability to manage in both private and public sector transport organisations. On completion of the course, students will be able to:
* extend their knowledge and understanding of business and management within transport organisations in the public and private sector at a strategic level;
* develop the ability to argue rationally at governance level and draw independent conclusions based on a rigorous, analytical and critical approach to data;
* develop personal transferable skills to enhance career development in academic and professional life;
* develop the ability to recognize and manage in an environment of uncertainty, ambiguity and complexity
* analyse, plan and undertake effective leadership and executive decision-making and develop communicate ideas and conclusions effectively to specialist and non-specialist audiences
* exercise personal responsibility and to act autonomously and ethically in the professional environment.
* The course has met the quality assurance standards set out by the Association of MBAs in addition to those of the Quality Assurance Agency subject benchmark, setting the MBA Transport Strategy and Management well ahead of other transport courses that contain a management element
* Programme is completely delivered and assessed in English by highly qualified and experienced lecturers appointed by the Aberdeen Business School
* Leadership Week in Scotland provides networking opportunities with over 100 other Aberdeen Business School MBA students, and CEOs of major international companies
* Executive MBA award from a leading UK university