The Masters in Law (General LLM) provides a challenging general legal education at graduate level.
* LLM: 12 months full-time; 24 months part-time
You will be well placed for roles in the legal profession as a lawyer, solicitor or advocate in law firms, government agencies or other organisations.
You will complete four courses plus a dissertation.
There is also a compulsory one-week induction programme, tailored specifically for the LLM. This offers you information and guidance on learning methods, research skills, and on non-academic aspects of life and study in Glasgow.
For details of courses available, see programme entries for
* Corporate & Financial Law (LLM)
* Intellectual Property & the Digital Economy (LLM)
* International Commercial Law (LLM)
* International Competition Law & Policy (LLM)
* International Law (LLM)
* International Law & Security (LLM)