Mobile Game Development with Corona SDK Video Tutorial Course on DVD-ROM (Now Only £72): Special Price Offer - Now Only £72 - Limited Time Only\n\nPACKAGE INCLUDES\n\n• Format: DVD-ROM
• Duration: 8.25 Hours (75 lessons)
• Instructor: J.A. Whye
• Platform: Windows PC or Mac\n\nCOURSE INTRODUCTION\n\nIn this Mobile Game Development With Corona SDK training course, expert author J.A. Whye teaches you to how to build games for iOS and Android devices utilizing the powerful tools available in the popular Corona SDK. This course is designed for intermediate developers, and you should be familiar with Corona, and mobile development in general before attempting this video tutorial.
The author takes you through this video training step by step, each lesson building on the last. Some of the topics that he covers include; programming with Lua, animating images, tap and touch event control, using widgets, music and FX, scene management, managing data and sprite animation. Once you have the basic techniques down, the author takes you through building actual games in order to apply your knowledge - you will make a physics-based game, a space shooter and a puzzle game. This Corona game development tutorial finishes off with some tips on polishing up your games.
By the completion of this video training course for Mobile Game Development With Corona, you will have a clear understanding of the game-specific tools the Corona has to offer, and how to apply them in a real-world project. Working files are included, allowing you to follow along with the author throughout the lessons.\n\nBenefits of this Software Training:
• Tuition by expert tutors.
• Narrated training videos demonstrate the key tools and professional techniques
helping you to work faster and smarter.
• Learning is fast as the trainers guide you using simplistic terms and minimal jargon.
• Personal Tutoring - Step-by-step video training from your own desktop.
Delivered via DVD/CD training or online tuition.
• The tutor transfers knowledge to you quickly and effectively.
• All the concepts of each application are explained clearly and precisely.
• Course works on PC and Mac.
• Alternative to a boring book or manual and expensive training courses,
seminars & classes.
• Jump to and from lessons - learn at your own pace.
• The visual and practical nature shortens the learning curve compared to standard