Hult's Boston campus Link
Hult’s Boston campus is located right on the banks of the Charles River in Cambridge, amongst America’s most prestigious universities.
- Earn your MBA in a city with a reputation for academic excellence
- Study in a global center of management consulting and healthcare
- Network with 250k+ students in the city
Hult's Boston campus
Enjoy the spacious interiors, ample facilities, and stunning river and park views at our centrally located Boston campus – the whole city is easily accessible from here.
The whole of Boston is in easy reach
From the Hult Boston campus, it’s only a short walk to the Museum of Science, historic Beacon Hill, or the shops of Charles Street. Excellent public transportation means that residential neighborhoods are easily accessible.
Study in our award-winning space
Facilities include eight lecture halls, fifty-three team rooms, a multimedia resource center, student kitchens and lounges, and a games room. The patio of our on-site restaurant and bar looks out onto North Point Park.
- 53 - Team rooms all with multimedia access make collaboration easy.
- 5 - Stories of state-of-the-art classrooms and common space make Hult one of Boston’s largest business schools.
- 3 - Sun-drenched atriums are but a few of the award-winning architectural features to be found at Hult Boston.
- 1 - The only segment of the Berlin Wall outside Europe sits on our front entrance.
Hult's San Francisco campus Link
Your MBA in San Francisco
San Francisco has become a byword for creativity, and its success stories epitomize the entrepreneurial mindset.
- Join San Francisco’s renowned startup culture
- Be ideally located for networking in the city
- Easily access Silicon Valley, the global center of digital innovation
Hult's San Francisco campus
Our central San Francisco campus is ideally located to take advantage of the city’s many networking opportunities, and the entire Bay Area is easily accessible by public transport.
At the center of San Francisco
Hult San Francisco is located at the base of iconic Telegraph Hill, just moments away from the Financial District, Fisherman’s Wharf, Union Square, and Levi’s Plaza – our MBA students are at the center of all the city has to offer.
High-tech facilities come as standard
Our San Francisco campus is designed by the renowned architects TSAO Design Group and is wired with state-of-the-art technology fitting for a city that dominates the global tech industry.
- 60K - Square feet of spacious, contemporary study environment.
- 89 - Companies attended our last Career Open House on campus.
- 6 - Fully equipped discussion-style lecture halls.
- 4 - Floors of high-tech study and socializing space, each with a unique function and style.
Hult's London campus Link
Your MBA in London
London is an economic powerhouse and the world's most international city.
- Gain experience in Europe’s economic center
- See how a global capital of the financial services and creative industries operates
- Access unrivaled international career opportunities
Hult's London campus
Our London campus is perfectly placed to give our Global MBA students easy access to key business districts, and the city’s endless entertainment options.
Our campus is the perfect central base in London
Our central London campus is in the academic hub of Bloomsbury, and next to Holborn, a global center for media and marketing. The financial district and TechCity, Europe’s largest startup cluster, are just a short distance from campus. You’re also within walking distance of Covent Garden’s theaters, Oxford Street’s shopping, and Soho’s nightlife.
Study in a contemporary learning environment
Spread over six floors of a classic London building, the campus interior has been transformed into a contemporary and stylish study environment. The roof deck and courtyard garden provide relaxing outdoor spaces to study and socialize.
- 23 - Breakout areas for student collaboration and project work.
- 26 - Bike parking spaces for students cycling to school.
- 6 - Floors of a beautiful modern building in Georgian style.
- 120 - Corporate guests welcomed on campus last year.
Hult’s Dubai campus Link
Your MBA in Dubai
Dubai is a major international trading hub, capitalizing on its strategic position at the crossroads of East and West.
- See how the Middle East’s international trading center works
- Be part of a dynamic, action-oriented workforce
- Accelerate your career in a fast-growing economy hungry for international talent
Hult’s Dubai campus
Our Dubai campus reflects the cutting-edge district it is located in – Internet City is home to the biggest names in global tech, and the rest of the city is within easy reach.
Located in Dubai’s innovation hub
Microsoft, MasterCard, and LinkedIn are just some of the companies with offices in Internet City. Networking opportunities, world-class industry events, and state-of-the-art facilities are on the doorstep of our Dubai campus.
Outstanding campus facilities
Spread over a spacious 3,000 square meters, this ultramodern learning space is open 24/7. It is designed for collaboration with fully-equipped classrooms, breakout rooms, and communal spaces.
- 77% - Percentage of Hult Dubai graduates who go on to have careers outside the Middle East.
- 25 - Meeting rooms with state-of-the-art technology.
- 3,000 - Square meters of ultramodern study space.
- 5 - Minutes’ drive from Sheikh Zayed Road— the longest road in the U.A.E.
Hult’s Shanghai campus Link
Your MBA in Shanghai
Experience in this pivotal region is now a must-have for any aspiring leader.
- Understand the city driving the world’s fastest-growing economy
- Get a competitive edge with firsthand experience in China
- Live in Hult’s student accommodation
Hult’s Shanghai campus
Our centrally located Shanghai campus is right in the thick of the action and the award-winning design provides a peaceful study environment.
A centrally located campus in China’s biggest city
Hult’s Shanghai campus is positioned right in the thick of the action on People’s Square, surrounded by the soaring skyscrapers of the city’s commercial and financial district. Shanghai’s most famous shopping street, Nanjing Road, the outstanding Shanghai Museum, and the green spaces of People’s Park are all minutes away.
Award-winning architectural design
Our Hult Shanghai campus has won several architectural awards. State-of-the-art classrooms, computer laboratories, and spacious student lounges are all designed to create a calm ambiance, providing a welcome respite from the hustle and bustle of downtown Shanghai.
30% - Percentage of Hult Shanghai graduates who typically go on to work for companies located in China.
43 - Number of countries in which Hult Shanghai’s Class of 2013 are currently employed.
130 - Corporate guests welcomed at our Shanghai campus last year.
76% - Percentage of Shanghai graduates employed in a different country to their home country.
Hult's New York rotation center Link
Your MBA electives in New York
Students on our Global MBA program can choose to study one or two modules in this iconic city.
- Study in the world’s biggest financial center
- Understand how marketing, finance, and international diplomacy interact
- Live in student accommodation minutes from campus
Hult's New York rotation center
Hult’s Global MBA students that rotate to New York have the opportunity to live and study in central Manhattan.
Live and learn in downtown Manhattan
Our rotation center is located at Cooper Union for the Advancement of Science & Art, a state-of-the-art learning space in central Manhattan. Access New York’s key business districts, soak up the city’s infectious energy, and see all the world-famous landmarks for yourself. Our rotation center and student accommodation is minutes from Central Park and the fashionable East Village.
- 45 - Fortune 500 companies are headquartered in New York.
- 1 - New York’s position on the Global Economic Power Index.
- 2 - Number of the world’s largest stock exchanges that are located in the city.
Hult's Ashridge rotation center Link
Your MBA electives at Ashridge
Experience a world-class education in magnificent rural surroundings, while having easy access to Europe’s economic capital.
- Study at our Ashridge Executive Education campus, a world leader in this field
- Have easy access to London while in a peaceful rural location
- Live in well-appointed student accommodation on campus
Hult's Ashridge rotation center
Hult’s Global MBA students that rotate to Ashridge have the opportunity to live and study in stunning surroundings at a world-leading research center, just a stone’s throw from London.
A world-renowned research center
Recognized for its world-class faculty, Ashridge has a fifty-year tradition of cutting-edge research, publishing its own journal, engaging companies in their latest innovations, and hosting thought-leadership conferences. Hundreds of multinational companies turn to Hult’s Ashridge Executive Education programs for consulting, management training, and leadership development. The same experts who develop and teach our MBA program have worked with many of the world’s leading companies.
- 2 - Golf courses are located within the estate’s grounds.
- 40 - Train ride in minutes from central London to the Ashridge campus.
- 67% - Percentage of the U.K.’s FTSE 100 companies that have used Ashridge to train their executives.