Programme of finding job in Germany for doctors

  • Fees - $ 2,68 k
  • Salary - From $ 3,96 k/m
  • Country - Germany
  • Industry - Human Medicine
$ 2,68 k fees
By clicking on the "Learn more" button you automatically agree with Privacy policy.

Programme of finding job in Germany for doctors


If you are a doctor with a higher education (a completed internship or residency in any specialty) and you want to try yourself as a specialist abroad, you have a unique chance to find a job in Germany.

Employment is possible in any federal state of Germany. As a rule, if the specialty is suitable for a hospital, then it will be a public clinic. In the case of an outpatient clinic, employment in private institutions is possible.

Employed abroad, you can compare health care systems in different countries and get the best out of both.

After providing all the necessary documents, it will be necessary to pass at least 2 interviews with clinics within 4 months from the conclusion of the contract. As a result, the doctor receives an employment contract and / or the consent of the employer to hire. At the beginning of work, only 30% of the contribution amount is paid, the remaining 70% - upon receipt of an invitation to work.

  • Age above 18
  • Hughr medical education
  • CV in German in Word
  • Copy of certificate of completion of residency or internship,certified by a translator
  • Certificate B2 of German language proficiency
  • Diploma of higher education
  • Copy of passport
  • Other certificates

Depends on the program duration:

Start Date Application Deadline Duration Price
Every day We advise to apply 2-3 months before the start date $ 2,68 k
Start Date:
Every day
Application deadline:
We advise to apply 2-3 months before the start date
$ 2,68 k

The fees includes:

  • Checking documents
  • organizing interviews with clinics

Does not include:

  • visa costs
  • accommodation
  • nutrition
  • flight
  • insurance
Salary Extra
From $ 3,96 k/m -

We carefully investigate all current offers in order to pick out the only ones that can satisfy both your professional ambitions and personal preferences about the passtime.

All programs are customised to accurately unite your desires and the participation requirements!

WE guarantee the best price of any internship and double checked all providers!

Choose Internship
Provide your Details
Pay Deposit
Start the Program
Learn more