Photos of university / #uniofnottingham
University of Nottingham Alumni Scholarship
Continue with us or come back to Nottingham!
Scholarships of 10% towards tuition fees.
For graduates of The University of Nottingham UK, The University of Nottingham Malaysia and The University of Nottingham Ningbo, China, continuing onto a second degree at Nottingham.
Available for students who:
- successfully complete a full-time degree programme from The University of Nottingham, as above AND
- are classed as an overseas or European Union (non UK) student for fee purposes AND
- register on a new full-time degree programme at Nottingham in September/October, research students may register later in the year.
You can apply for this scholarship after you register on your course using your new student ID number given when you register.You must register both online and in person to be eligible to apply.
The scholarship is for each year of study, up to three years, and will be given once an application form has been completed and evidence of previous successfully completed study at The University of Nottingham is received, ie copy of graduation certificate for Malaysia or Ningbo, China campus students.
The Alumni Scholarship is not open to students on integrated degree programmes* or for students progressing from a foundation course to an undergraduate degree course, (*examples of integrated degree programmes are integrated PhDs, 5-year undergraduate Medicine, BEng/MEng/DipArch); this list is not definitive and you may wish to check with the International Office for clarification.
- The scholarship must be claimed within three months of registration on your course.
- The scholarship is given once an application form has been completed and satisfactory evidence provided if required; please see information on the scholarship web page.
- It is your responsibility to declare this scholarship to your sponsor and to adhere to the terms and conditions of your sponsorship. If the terms and conditions of your sponsorship do not allow you to receive additional scholarships you should not proceed with the application. By applying for this scholarship the University presumes that permission has been granted by your sponsor for you to receive the scholarship directly.
- If you are already receiving a full tuition fee scholarship from The University of Nottingham you will not be eligible to receive our non-competitive scholarship as a cash alternative.
- These scholarships are processed during the first term and due to the high volume of claims they may not be completed until the end of the term. If the whole of the tuition fee has been paid in order to gain the early payment discount a refund will be made by our Tuition Fees Office.