The goal of the International Graduate Program created by the Civil Engineering Department at the University of Tokyo is to prepare its graduating students to become future international leaders. Here, at the Civil Engineering Department, we are well aware of the skills, both academically and professionally, that are essential for success in the current global situation. Experimentation, exploration and involvement in key projects in various academic fields and industries offer students crucial experience and skills needed for developing and integrating competencies necessary for participation on an international level in our expanding global world. In our program, we strive to create an environment, which stimulates students to fully realize their individual potentials. And, the most valuable resource we offer is our human network, built with both
current and future well recognized professionals.
- Natural Disasters and Urban Disaster Management
- International English for Civil Engineer IE
- Frontier of Civil EngineeringⅠ(Various Lecturers)
- Infrastructure Management
- Geographic Information Systems
- Wind Engineering and Structures
- Advanced Hydrology
- Principles of Soil Mechanics
- Advanced Lectures on Sociotechnology
- Advanced River Engineering
- Photogrammetry and remote sensing
- Advanced Transport and Regional Study IIE
- Advanced Transportation Engineering
- Coastal Hydrodynamics(Shimozono)
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Advanced Structural Design
- Urban Disaster Mitigation Engineering
- Advanced Landscape and Civic Design
- Seminar on Flood disster mitigation
- A foreign national who is not a permanent resident of Japan.
- A foreign national who is not currently residing in Japan.
- Individuals with the linguistic skills required to take classes and receive research guidance in English.
- Those who have completed, or are expected to complete, 16 years of school education by September 30 of the enrolment year, upon completion of their Bachelor's or equivalent degree.
- MEXT Scholarship
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Applicants