Summarized as "Excellence in education, productivity in research, competitiveness in entrepreneurship!" our vision is to develop a nationally and internationally accredited educational program not only to reinforce the leadership position of our department among the national private universities but also to increase our rank to within the top five among all universities in Turkey. Besides their Civil Engineering knowledge and skills, it is an integral part of our vision that our graduates be progressive individuals who are knowledgeable and interested in social sciences, humanities and arts, dedicated to serve their community, and capable of quality research and creative entrepreneurship.
Detailed Course FactsApplication deadline July 31; December 15 Tuition fee
- EUR 10250 Year (EEA)
1. SemesterCourse CodeCourse NameLectureLab HourCreditECTSCHEM 102General Chemistry3246COMPE 101Introduction to Computers and Programming2233E 101Engineering Fundamentals1011.5ENG 111 or
ENG 113Communication Skills IListening and Note Taking Skills2
4.5MATH 157Extended Calculus I 4257.5PHYS 101Physics I3246.5Total15/1612/821/2029
2. SemesterCourse CodeCourse NameLectureLab HourCreditECTSCE 102Introduction to Civil Engineering1012CE 110Engineering Graphics and Design2235COMPE 102Computer Programming2236ENG 104Communication Skills II2234MATH 158Extended Calculus II4257.5PHYS 102Physics II3246.5Total14101931
3. SemesterCourse CodeCourse NameLectureLab HourCreditECTSCE 201Basic Mechanics 1- Statics4045CE 205Introduction to Probability and Statistics for Engineers3035CE 209Fundamentals of Surveying1436ENG 211Communication Skills III1223MATH 275Linear Algebra4046Total1361625
4. SemesterCourse CodeCourse NameLectureLab HourCreditECTSCE 202Basic Mechanics II - Dynamics3035CE 204Mechanics of Materials3036.5CE 210 Materials of Construction3248ENG 212Technical Report Writing and Communication2023MATH 276Differential Equations4046Total1521628.5
5. SemesterCourse CodeCourse NameLectureLab HourCreditECTSCE 307Fluid Mechanics3245.5CE 311Soil Mechanics3245.5CE 313 Geology for Civil Engineers3034CE 317Structural Analysis I3030CE 319Numerical Methods3030CE 399Summer Practice I0001HIST 101Princ. of Ataturk and Hist of Turk. Rev. I2022TURK 101Turkish Language 12022Total1942120
6. SemesterCourse CodeCourse NameLectureLab HourCreditECTSCE 322Structural Analysis 23035CE 328Foundation Engineering3035CE 342Reinforced Concrete Fundamentals3035CE 346Transportation Engineering3246HIST 102Princ. of Ataturk and Hist of Turk. Rev. II2022IE 305Mühendislik Ekonomisi3035TURK 102Turkish Language II2022Total1922030
7. SemesterCourse CodeCourse NameLectureLab HourCreditECTSCE 401Hydraulic Engineering3037CE 499Summer Practice II0001Total3038
8. SemesterCourse CodeCourse NameLectureLab HourCreditECTSCE 430Construction Engineering and Management3035CE 490Civil Engineering Design Project1439ORY 400Social and Cultural Activities0001Total44615
English Language Requirements
IELTS band : 6
To study at this university, you have to speak English. We advice you totake an IELTS test. More About IELTS
No work experience is required.
- Academic Excellence Scholarship
"The Academic Excellence Scholarship can provide up to a 50 % reduction in tuition per semester. These scholarships will be renewed if the student maintains superior academic performance during each semester of their 3-year Bachelor programme. The scholarship will be directly applied to the student’s tuition fees."
- Alumni Study Travel Fund
Scholarships for students who are already attending the University of Reading.
- Amsterdam Merit Scholarships
The University of Amsterdam aims to attract the world’s brightest students to its international classrooms. Outstanding students from outside the European Economic Area can apply for an Amsterdam Merit Scholarship.
* The scholarships shown on this page are suggestions first and foremost. They could be offered by other organisations than Atilim University.
Payments shall be made in two equal installments: the first installment shall be paid during the registration period and the other one shall be paid before the beginning of the second term between the determined dates stated in the Academic Calendar. Payments shall be made in USD or YTL based on the TC Central Bank´s USD buying rate of exchange on that day.
In a case in which the TC Central Bank´s USD buying rate of exchange exceeds YTL 1.50, students who were placed at the university as a result of the entrance exam given in 2010 and who duly registered, shall pay their tuition fee based on a maximum exchange rate of YTL 1.50 to the dollar for the 2010-2011 Academic Year.