Photos of university / #bournemouthuni
Like all our LLBs, LLB (Hons) Entertainment Law is a Qualifying Law Degree.
Twenty years ago, the Financial Times shares index did not include a Media section but today the industry has become central to commercial activity. Complex legal provisions cover these industries and intellectual property rights are highly priced strategic assets. As such, successful companies in the fast-paced world of media increasingly rely on:
- lawyers who understand the strategic challenges of media companies
- managers who are able to grasp central concepts of intellectual property law and media regulation
- policy-makers to face tough regulatory questions regarding piracy, privacy and access to communication channels and culture
This course recognises that as well as solicitors, there is a growing demand for graduates with niche expertise, knowledge and skills in the fields of intellectual property rights and media regulation.
Detailed Course FactsTuition fee
- EUR 10603 Year (EEA)
- EUR 14727 Year (International)
For 2014 entry:
- UK/EU/Channel Islands: £9,000
- International (non-EU): £12,500
To view the course content please visit the course profile on our website.
English Language Requirements
IELTS band : 6
To study at this university, you have to speak English. We advice you totake an IELTS test. More About IELTS
The entry requirements for this course are 320 tariff points, including 220 from 2 A-levels (e.g. A,B), or equivalent qualifications. BTEC Extended Diploma: DDM
All subjects considered
This course requires a minimum of 5 GCSEs, or equivalent, at grades A* to C, including Maths and English or equivalent.
No work experience is required.
- Academic Excellence Scholarship
"The Academic Excellence Scholarship can provide up to a 50 % reduction in tuition per semester. These scholarships will be renewed if the student maintains superior academic performance during each semester of their 3-year Bachelor programme. The scholarship will be directly applied to the student’s tuition fees."
- Access Bursary
Bursary for UK students all subjects where the variable tuition fee rate is payable.
- Alumni Bursary
Alumni Bursary for UK Undergraduate students
* The scholarships shown on this page are suggestions first and foremost. They could be offered by other organisations than Bournemouth University.
Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA), Joint Academic Stage Board (JASB)