Photos of university / #umncrookston
DescriptionThe B.S. in environmental sciences is designed to provide students with the scientific background and practical skills needed to successfully address environmental issues and the background required to be successful applicants to graduate programs. Students may choose from advanced courses designed to emphasize studies in biological remediation technologies, water quality, or agriculture while participating in a common core of courses which provide knowledge in the basic principles relevant to all areas.
Detailed Course FactsApplication deadline Spring: December 26/Fall: August 14 Tuition fee
- USD 10030 Year (International)
Duration full-time 48 months Languages Take an IELTS test
- Research Techniques in Agriculture and Natural Resources
- Nature of Life
- General Biology
- General Microbiology
- Pre-Internship Seminar
- Post-Internship Seminar
- Environmental Science and Remediation Techniques
- Fate of Chemicals in the Environment
- Risk Assessment and Environmental Impact Statements
- Capstone in Environmental Science
Apply to University of Minnesota, Crookston (UMC) as a freshman if you have earned or attempted fewer than 24 semester or 36 quarter college credits after high school graduation. All prospective students are encouraged to apply for admission. Students who have not been granted a standard high school diploma must pass the GED test before they are admitted as a regular student.
- Complete an Application for Admission
- Submit a $30 non-refundable application fee
- Submit official high school transcripts
- Submit ACT or SAT test scores (UMC ACT code 2129)
- Submit official college transcripts for all college credits attempted or earned
No work experience is required.
- Academic Excellence Scholarship
"The Academic Excellence Scholarship can provide up to a 50 % reduction in tuition per semester. These scholarships will be renewed if the student maintains superior academic performance during each semester of their 3-year Bachelor programme. The scholarship will be directly applied to the student’s tuition fees."
- Alumni Study Travel Fund
Scholarships for students who are already attending the University of Reading.
- Amsterdam Merit Scholarships
The University of Amsterdam aims to attract the world’s brightest students to its international classrooms. Outstanding students from outside the European Economic Area can apply for an Amsterdam Merit Scholarship.