Photos of university / #hsb.hochschulebremen
The one-year double degree master program in Global & Islamic Finance is offered by the International Business School Alliance (IBSA). It enables students to study in two countries, receiving masters' degrees from two institutions. During the first term, you will study five core modules at the University of Applied Sciences Bremen, Germany. In the second term you will switch to the Universiti Tun Abdul Razak (UNIRAZAK) in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia to specialize in Global & Islamic Finance and you will also complete your master thesis in Kuala Lumpur in the third term. After succesful completion you will receive two master degrees. One degree will be awarded by the University of Applied Sciences Bremen, Germany (MBA) and the second degree (MBA (Global Islamic Finance)) will be awarded by the UNIRAZAK, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
IBSA Double Degree Program
IMBA - International Master of Business Administration - is a new form of international business education. We educate future managers to enter their job as well trained as possible.
IMBA is a one-year full-time fee-paying master program offered at the International Graduate Center of the Hochschule Bremen University of Applied Sciences.All lectures are offered in English and take place in multinational groups.
The IMBA program recruits international innovative students worldwide from diverse cultural, geographical and professional backgrounds. It addresses graduates with an undergraduate degree relavant or cognate to business management or with proof of participation in business related subjects and at least one year of professional experience.Studying in two different countries and thus encountering both cultures gives students an excellent chance to communicate and live in different environments successfully. IMBA provides a business insight with an international perspective and helps to understand the increasingly multinational business culture
1. Part: General Modules in GermanyIBSA PARTNER
- International Graduate Center - University of Applied Sciences Bremen - Germany
- Multinational Finance Management
- Global Strategic Analysis
- Global Marketing Strategies
- Human Resource Management in the Global Environment
- International Business Law
- plus one additional module
- International Leadership
2. Part: Global & Islamic Finance Modules in MalaysiaIBSA PARTNER
Abdul Razak, Malaysia
- Global & Islamic Finance
- Islamic financial and economic systems
- Applications of Islamic commercial law
- Islamic financial institutions and markets
- Islamic banking products and services
- Risk management and the regulatory framework in Islamic finance
- (select 4 electives)