Photos of university / #unibuc
Bachelor of Arts in International Relations and European Studies [Licenta în Relatii Internationale si Studii Europene, specializarea Relatii Internationale si Studii Europene în limba engleza]
- Undergraduate study program of 3 years (6 semesters)
- Program de licenta de 3 ani (6 semestre)
- No. of credits [Nr. de credite]: 180 ECTS
La absolvire se ofera Diploma de licenta în relatii internationale si studii europene. Pentru cetatenii români care termina un program de studiu integral într-o limba straina, diploma mentioneza acest lucru si permite obtinerea fara examen a Certificatului de traducator autorizat emis de Ministerul Justitiei.
Detailed Course FactsTuition fee
- EUR 220 Month (EEA)
- EUR 220 Month (Non-EEA)
The standard unit of study is the semester. The normal load of a semester is conventionally 30 credits. The convention of 30 credits/semester was chosen to adjust to the European Credit Transfer System (ECTS). The credits assess the normal volume of a student's work.Duration full-time 36 months Languages Take an IELTS test
Course ContentAll courses within the program of Bachelor of Arts in International Relations and European Studies(IRES) are fully taught and examined in English.
Following Romanias adhering to the European Union and in accordance with Law 316 from July 12, 2006, the citizens from the European Union as well as the citizens from the Swiss Confederation and the European Economic Region may study at Romanian Higher Education Institutions in the same conditions as Romanian students do, that is :
- They have to pass an entrance examination for all study levels ( Bachelor, Master, PhD), at the same dates and the same subjects as Romanian students.
- The study fees are the same as for Romanian students, to be paid in Romanian currency (Ron). The fees may be updated every year.
- The admission sessions usually are in July for Bachelor studies and in September for Master and PhD studies.
- The exact examination data are available at every faculty of the university (they might differ slightly from one faculty to another).
In order to register for the entrance examination at any of the faculties of the University of Bucharest, the file must contain the following documents:
- Certificate of equivalence of study documents
- High school diploma + school records, in original and endorsed copies
- Birth certificate, endorsed copy
- Health certificate
- Three photos size ¾
- Passport or any other ID, in copy
- Proof of payment for the examination taxes
No work experience is required.
- Academic Excellence Scholarship
"The Academic Excellence Scholarship can provide up to a 50 % reduction in tuition per semester. These scholarships will be renewed if the student maintains superior academic performance during each semester of their 3-year Bachelor programme. The scholarship will be directly applied to the student’s tuition fees."
- Alumni Study Travel Fund
Scholarships for students who are already attending the University of Reading.
- Amsterdam Merit Scholarships
The University of Amsterdam aims to attract the world’s brightest students to its international classrooms. Outstanding students from outside the European Economic Area can apply for an Amsterdam Merit Scholarship.
* The scholarships shown on this page are suggestions first and foremost. They could be offered by other organisations than University of Bucharest.