Photos of university / #qataruniversity
Qatar University initiated the MS&T Master Program under the College of Arts and Sciences in 2013. The MS&T Master Program is designed to provide and equip students with the knowledge, training, and the latest scientific and technological skills needed by the Qatar’s industry.
Materials Science involves the discovery and design of new materials for technological applications, making them useful for human life. MS&T Program aims to promote research and knowledge in the area of materials science. The program provides students with interdisciplinary education related to the synthesis and characterization of novel materials for a wide range of applications.
The program provides creative environment for teaching and research with state-of-the-art facilities and interactive training. Inter-disciplinary research is a main focus, involving academics and researchers from different fields.
The main operational objectives and the associated key performance are:
- To ensure the Materials Science and Technology Program is in compliance with international standards for graduate level education.
- To ensure Students employability within 6 months.
- To align curriculum to meet changing market needs and international trends.
All applicants to of Science in Materials Science and Technology who meet the following minimum criteria will be considered for admission to Qatar University:
- Completed a Bachelor's Degree in Materials Science and Technology, with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.80 out of 4.00 or equivalent from a university or college accredited by an international accrediting association, the Ministry of Higher Education, or another comparable institution in that country.
- A satisfactory performance in a personal interview with the Admission Committee.
While financial scholarships are not currently available, work study opportunities are available on a competitive basis.