The development of low-carbon, resource-efficient buildings and urban centers is becoming extremely important against the background of the ever-increasing consumption of natural resources. Our Master’s and Doctoral courses provide students with opportunities to develop the advanced knowledge and skills required to find innovative solutions to these needs. Our courses consist of urban and architectural design workshops and construction training classes to improve the professional skills of our students. With our diverse resources, we offer unique research opportunities in architectural design, building environment, structural mechanics, urban design, regional planning, and disaster management. These courses will collaborate with major universities in Asia and the UN-HABITAT Fukuoka office in developing a new curriculum. We believe that students of these courses will play an active role as leaders in global sustainability.
|System of Sustainable Architecture and Urbanism I|
|System of Sustainable Architecture and Urbanism II|
|Workshop of Sustainable Architecture and Urbanism|
|Advanced Clinical Theory of Building Energy Systems|
|Advanced Theory of Sustainable Building Energy Systems|
|Advanced Theory of Sustainable Building Structure|
|Seminar in Sustainable Building Structure|
|Advanced Theory of Sustainable Residential Planning|
|Advanced Theory of Healthy Built Environment|
|Advanced Theory of Sustainable Earthquake Resistant Structure|
|Advanced Theory of Urban Environment Risk Systems|
|Advanced Dynamic Theory of Sustainable Building Structure|
|Advanced Theory of Urban Design|
|Advanced Information Theory of Sustainable Urban Design|
|Advanced Theory of Sustainable Urban Planning|
|Advanced Theory of Urban Renaissance Design|
|Advanced Theory of Asian Sustainable Urban Systems|
|Advanced Theory of Sustainable Urban Environmental Policy|
|Advanced Theory for Evaluation of Urban and Architectural Throughput|
|Colloquium of Sustainable Architecture and Urbanism|
|Seminar in Sustainable Architecture and Urbanism|
|Seminar in Foreign Country|
- Bachelor's degree
- Two letters of recommendation
- Submit an official graduation certificate issued by the last university attended. Photocopies with an official seal or imprint are acceptable.
- Submit official academic transcripts from all universities or equivalent institutions attended. Photocopies with an official seal or imprint are acceptable.
- Submit test results or other relevant documents (TOEFL [P, C, I], TOEIC, IELTS, CAMBRIDGE). Photocopies are acceptable. These tests should not have been taken more than two years before the time of application.
- Applicants must pay a 30,000-yen application fee