Invent new services, design advanced machines and alter the way humans interact with mechanisms. Perhaps you wish to learn to build robots. In this degree, you'll understand electric circuits and circuits, thermodynamics, industrial robots and much more. Once you graduate, then you're going to be a professional engineer who's an expert in planning, design and structure. Your career may see you managing teams who'll build the designs you've established. You'll be analyzing in Federation University's world-class $43 million Science and Engineering precinct at our Mt Helen Campus. In your final year, you will undertake an engineering endeavor to explore and perfect your skills on your preferred location. We're pleased to supply a market Placement Program, providing the opportunity for our students to obtain valuable and appropriate workplace experience. Students get involved in a two-year professional development program and receive up to 26 weeks placement as well as $15,000 industry scholarship. Discover more at www.federation.edu.au/ipp
This degree is accredited by Engineers Australia.
- Year 1-2 - Prerequisites Units 3 and 4: a study score of 20 in one among Maths: Mathematical procedures or Maths: Specialist Mathematics
- Components 3 and 4: a study score of 20 at virtually any English
- ATAR. Non Year 12 - Past higher education studies with consequences at a pass grade, including any'single subjects of study', or effective completion of a postsecondary preparatory program such as the Federation University Foundation Access Studies Program (FAST)
- Successful completion of a related VET qualification at Certificate III level or greater
- Candidates that have not completed secondary education, or undertaken any TAFE or university studies includes an individual statement outlining all relevant experience to strengthen their own application.