Photos of university / #unileon_es
The EMBS - European Master in Business Studies is a Masters degree in Management officially integrated in the new European Bologna system of higher education.
It is composed of 4 semesters in 4 different European countries - Italy - France - Germany - Spain, representing a total of 120 ECTS.
Successful business management in Europe
and abroad requires
* To train and develop the European Managers of tomorrow,
* To give them all the tools and best practices to enable them to fit easily into international companies and feel at home in multicultural environments,
* To improve their capabilities in English (and other European languages).
* To offer a specific European professional-oriented curriculum.
The European Master in Business Studies (EMBS) gives you the opportunity to start your professional career with all these tools.
Run by four different universities in four European countries, the EMBS offers an international programme in European Business Management to small groups of students of various nationalities who learn to work and study together over a two year period.
Courses are taught in English. Qualified faculties and managers from European companies are involved in delivering lectures, seminars and workshops.
Semester 1 (winter) : TRENTO
* European and International Commercial Law
* Organizational Behaviour & Human Resources Management
* Information System and ICT
* International Accounting
* International Strategic Management
* Consultancy Project
Semester 2 (spring) : ANNECY
* Marketing Research
* Supply Chain Management
* B to B Marketing and Business Negotiation
* Cross-Cultural communication
* Customer Behaviour
Semester 3 (winter) : KASSEL
* Global Economic Policy
* Corporate Finance
* International Marketing
* Distribution Policies
* Services Marketing
* Master Thesis Intermediate Report
Semester 4 (spring) : LEÓN
* European Economy Structure
* Financial Markets
* Innovation and Knowledge Management
* Quality Management
* Final Master Thesis
* Internship : in summer after S4
For financial support, students have to ask at the International Office of their home university or one of the EMBS coordinators. European students have the possibility to be supported by Erasmus grants.