Photos of university
What does Globalization mean for companies and organizations? It simply means that the value exchange can no longer stay in one place but is expected to be visible and functionable beyond its physical borders.
Companies may lose their competitiveness and easily become vulnerable if operated only locally, which is why it is crucial to take advantage of the socio-cultural and economic benefits that international competition may bring.
Whether hiring foreign talent, or trying to operate your company abroad, there is a chain of knowledge and skills required to execute this goal successfully. This chain includes organizational culture, foreign trade, marketing hacks, international laws on trade, international finance and many more aspects.
The Master in Internationalization of Companies and Access to New Markets, designed by BEBS and the University of Murcia, will equip you with these skills and offer invaluable networking opportunities through excellent internship placements and lecturers that are working professionals.
- Management of the International Strategy
- The structure of the international market. International trade management
- International Marketing
- Global Logistics Operations
- Financial and Economics International Management
- Access to the New Markets
- Management Human Resources in International Environment
- Final Master’s Project (own topic, can be done individually or in group)
- Optional internship (the internships do not form a part of the 60 credit program, but are rather a good opportunity to gain work experience in Barcelona)
- Resume (CV)
- Motivation letter
- Passport or ID copy
- Bachelor's degree or 5 years of Management experience + High school diploma or equivalent
- Academic record (Transcript/Grades)
- Proficiency / Advanced level in English, in case it is not your mother tongue. (IELTS 6.0 or equivalent, such as TOEFL or previous education in English)
*IELTS or TOEFL are not compulsory, any other proof of proficiency will be considered
- €800 credit for insurance and accommodation services, Spanish language and specialization courses offered by BEBS
NOTE: Insurance & accommodation are Visa requirements for international students
- Double Degree - by the University of Murcia (public) and by the Barcelona Executive Business School (private)
- The classes are held at BEBS campus in Barcelona, a multifaceted city where high quality of life and business opportunities go hand in hand
Duration: September 24, 2018 - July 31, 2019
Total tuition fees-On Campus: €6300
Total tuition fees-Online: €5300