Photos of university / #bournemouthuni
What will I study?
- It is complemented by a perspective on communication, media and marketing methods
- It develops strategic responses to advertising and marketing communications problems, based upon a clear understanding of the marketing environment, organisations and consumers
- There are close links with industry and an extensive programme of guest lectures delivered by well-known outside speakers, to accompany academic study
- This course is accredited by the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM).
- Graduates of this course can enter the CIM qualification system at professional postgraduate diploma level
- Please note: this is a management and not a creative/graphic arts degree
Who should do this course?
- We are looking for creative candidates who have who have good communication and presentation skills
- Applicants will need to demonstrate a desire to work in the marketing communications industry. This might include completion of work experience in marketing, advertising, or media industries
What can I do next?
- Career opportunities for graduates go beyond advertising agencies
- Graduates from this course have found employment in marketing research, public relations, direct marketing, sponsorship, sales promotion, media agencies or within brand marketing departments
- Many of our graduates go on to study a Postgraduate course at BU
Detailed Course FactsTuition fee
- EUR 10603 Year (EEA)
- EUR 14727 Year (International)
For 2014 entry:
- UK/EU/Channel Islands: £9,000
- International (non-EU): £12,500
To view the course content please visit the course profile on our website.
English Language Requirements
IELTS band : 6.5
To study at this university, you have to speak English. We advice you totake an IELTS test. More About IELTS
The entry requirements for this course are 300 to 320 tariff points, from 3 A-levels or equivalent qualifications. BTEC Extended Diploma: DDM
English Literature, Economics, Sociology, History, Business Studies, Communication Studies, English Language, Psychology, Media Studies and Drama/Theatre Studies
This course requires a minimum of 5 GCSEs or equivalent at grades A* to C, including English and Maths.
No work experience is required.
- Academic Excellence Scholarship
"The Academic Excellence Scholarship can provide up to a 50 % reduction in tuition per semester. These scholarships will be renewed if the student maintains superior academic performance during each semester of their 3-year Bachelor programme. The scholarship will be directly applied to the student’s tuition fees."
- Access Bursary
Bursary for UK students all subjects where the variable tuition fee rate is payable.
- Alumni Bursary
Alumni Bursary for UK Undergraduate students
* The scholarships shown on this page are suggestions first and foremost. They could be offered by other organisations than Bournemouth University.
For fees and funding information, please visit our website.