Photos of university
As of the academic year 2010-2011 an English master programme is organized. We are convinced of the significant added value of this English programme since the chemical sector is a highly internationally oriented sector, dominated by multinationals. It is also a unique opportunity to learn about other cultures and to prepare you for an exciting job in an international environment.
The programme (120 ECTS) is structured as follows (see attached list of courses):
- a large common core (60 ECTS) that aims for a strong backrgound in chemical engineering
- a selection (9 ECTS) of unique courses that makes our programme different from other chemical engineering programmes. Special attention is paid to product-oriented thinking, microbial processes and sustainability in energy and process intensification
- a selection of an option (15 ECTS) that is a reflection of the research activities of the department: chemical and biochemical engineering, product engineering and environmental engineering
- a package of general education courses (9 CTS)
- the master dissertation (24 ECTS)