Photos of university / #hult_biz
Hult’s Boston campus is located right on the banks of the Charles River in Cambridge, amongst America’s most prestigious universities.
- Earn your MBA in a city with a reputation for academic excellence
- Study in a global center of management consulting and healthcare
- Network with 250k+ students in the city
With a global reputation for academic prestige and home to more than 250,000 students, Boston is widely considered the academic capital of America, providing rich networking opportunities and enticing major corporations to its events and recruitment fairs every year. Home to many of the world’s largest companies including Bain, Google, Facebook, BCG, Fidelity, and State Street, Boston leads the way in the healthcare, management consultancy, finance, and venture capital industries.
Sport is a big part of life in Boston -home to world-famous teams in baseball, basketball and American football- and major sporting events are held here most weekends. With the beautiful beaches of Cape Cod lying to the south and the mountainous region of Vermont to the north, swimming, skiing, and hiking are only ever a couple of hours away.
Hult's Boston campus
Enjoy the spacious interiors, ample facilities, and stunning river and park views at our centrally located Boston campus – the whole city is easily accessible from here.
The whole of Boston is in easy reach
From the Hult Boston campus, it’s only a short walk to the Museum of Science, historic Beacon Hill, or the shops of Charles Street. Excellent public transportation means that residential neighborhoods are easily accessible.
Study in our award-winning space
Facilities include eight lecture halls, fifty-three team rooms, a multimedia resource center, student kitchens and lounges, and a games room. The patio of our on-site restaurant and bar looks out onto North Point Park.
- 53 - Team rooms all with multimedia access make collaboration easy.
- 5 - Stories of state-of-the-art classrooms and common space make Hult one of Boston’s largest business schools.
- 3 - Sun-drenched atriums are but a few of the award-winning architectural features to be found at Hult Boston.
- 1 - The only segment of the Berlin Wall outside Europe sits on our front entrance.