Photos of university / #utsengage
This course provides students with the skills required at an engineering technologist level – and hence the ability to work with professional engineers – without developing full professional engineering competencies.
List of Majors
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Innovation Engineering
- ICT Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Mechatronic Engineering
- Engineering Communication
- Mathematical Modelling 1
- Physical Modelling
- Introduction to Civil and Environmental
- Mathematical Modelling 2
- Chemistry and Materials Science
- Engineering Mechanics
- Engineering Computations
- Design and Innovation Fundamentals
- Mechanics of Solids
- Fluid Mechanics
- Engineering Economics and Finance
- Environmental and Sanitation Engineering
- Soil Behaviour
- Structural Analysis
- Construction Materials
- Interrogating Technology: Sustainability,
- Environment and Social Change
- Project BEngSc
- Concrete Design
- Online application
- A non-refundable A$100 application fee is payable with all applications for study as an international student at UTS.
- Applicants must have completed an Australian Year 12 qualification, Australian Qualifications Framework Diploma, or equivalent Australian or overseas qualification at the required level.
- The English proficiency requirement for international students or local applicants with international qualifications is: Academic IELTS: 6.0 overall with a writing score of 6.0; or TOEFL: paper based: 500-549 overall with TWE of 4.5, internet based: 60-78 overall with a writing score of 21; or AE5: Pass; or PTE: 50-57; or CAE: 169-175
- Visa requirement: To obtain a student visa to study in Australia, international students must enrol full time and on campus. Australian student visa regulations also require international students studying on student visas to complete the course within the standard full-time duration. Students can extend their courses only in exceptional circumstances.
- Documents that are not in English must be officially translated and submitted together with certified copies of supporting documents.
Academic Excellence Awards
grants valued at A$10,000 will be awarded to commencing international students enrolling in undergraduate coursework programs. The awards will be credited as two separate A$5000 instalments for a total of two sessions.
UTS:INSEARCH Graduate Scholarship
grants will be awarded to high-achieving UTS:INSEARCH graduates commencing at UTS.
Full Tuition Scholarships
the first full degree scholarships to be offered at undergraduate level (for up to four years of study at UTS).