Photos of university / #uniofgreenwich
If you want to learn and develop the skills and knowledge you will need to succeed in the increasingly internationalised business world, and do so in a dynamic, multicultural and professional environment, BA Hons International Business with Languages programme is your best choice.
Redesigned in consultation with the business community, this programme combine extensive and practical coverage of relevant international busines issues with a comprehensive training in a foreign language (Italian, French or Spanish), providing added value to the final degree and hence improving employment prospects.
Students following this programme can also complete a placement year and have the opportunity of studying abroad for one year in a partner institution. On successful completion of this degree graduates will be equipped with rare attributes of both - range of relevant business skills and knowledge and a fluency in your chosen language.
The aims of the programme are:
- To provide students with the tools to understand organisations, their management and the changing external environment in which they operate
- To equip students with knowledge in a foreign language
- To prepare for and develop a career in business and management
- To enhance lifelong learning skills and personal development.
Detailed Course FactsTuition fee
- GBP 9000 Year (EEA)
- GBP 10350 Year (Non-EEA)
EU/Home: £9,000 International: £10,350
Scholarships available - please see our website www.gre.ac.uk/scholarshipsStart date September 2015 Duration full-time 36 months Languages Take an IELTS test
- Context and Regulatory Framework of Business (30 credits)
- Business Planning and Development (30 credits)
- Personal and Professional Development (15 credits)
- Business Research Methods (15 credits)
- Language (Spanish, French or Italian) Level 1, 2 or 3 (30 credits)
- Internationalisation, Trade and Markets (15 credits)
- Business Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility (15 credits)
- Doing Business in Emerging Economies(15 credits)
- Managing the Network Organization (15 credits)
- Professional Practice in International Business and Economics (15 credits)
- Quantitative Methods for International Business (15 credits)
- Language (Spanish, French or Italian) Level 2, 3 or 4 (30 credits)
Optional Sandwich Year (Work Placement)
- International Business Management (15 credits)
- International Business Environment (15 credits)
- Personal and Professional Development 3 (15 credits)
- Project (30 credits)
- Language (Spanish, French or Italian) Level 3, 4 or 5 (30 credits)
- International Business Strategy (15 credits)
English Language Requirements
IELTS band : 6
To study at this university, you have to speak English. We advice you totake an IELTS test. More About IELTS
Applicants should have:
280 UCAS points
PLUS GCSEs at grade C or above in English and mathematics or equivalent qualifications.
Applications from mature students are welcome.
Applicants who do not have English as their first language require IELTS 6 (with a minimum of 5.5 in each
skill) or equivalent rating in another Secure English Language Test.
Direct entry to Year 2 and 3 is available for qualified applicants.
No work experience is required.
- Academic Excellence Scholarship
"The Academic Excellence Scholarship can provide up to a 50 % reduction in tuition per semester. These scholarships will be renewed if the student maintains superior academic performance during each semester of their 3-year Bachelor programme. The scholarship will be directly applied to the student’s tuition fees."
- Access Bursary
Bursary for UK students all subjects where the variable tuition fee rate is payable.
- Alumni Bursary
Alumni Bursary for UK Undergraduate students
* The scholarships shown on this page are suggestions first and foremost. They could be offered by other organisations than University of Greenwich.