Photos of university / #ozyeginuni
The rapidly changing competitive world requires indivuals who are able to generate creative knowledge, fully utilize and manage the value of the knowledge generated and blend today's requirements with tomorrow's rising values.
The main objective of the Undergraduate Business Administration Program is to provide students with a management vision focused on today's and tomorrow's business world and to educate senior executive candidates who are able to assume leading roles in business world as well as entrepreneurs who would be the driving force of the economy.
Students of the Undergraduate Business Administration Program will participate in a program predominantly composed of "General Courses" and "Program Courses" during the first two years. Students will begin to acquaint themselves with the specific business sectors with Introduction to Sectors courses delivered under "Program Courses" during the second year, and they will take predominantly "Major Courses" and "Elective Courses" designed for the areas of specialization and sectors they are interested in, during the third and fourth years.
As students specialize in a specific sector with the "Major Courses", they will deepen their knowledge of the sector and take part in applied projects with "Sectoral Solutions" courses given under the "Elective Courses".
Apart from their area of specializations, students will also be able to take courses concerning the subjects they are interested in within the scope of "Elective Courses". It is also aimed for the students to complete a double-major program by taking courses from different faculties such as languages, humanities, social sciences and engineering.
Detailed Course FactsApplication deadline August 23 Tuition fee
- EUR 5800 Year (International)
$ 7,500Start date September 2015 Credits (ECTS) 240 ECTS
Duration full-time 48 months Languages Take an IELTS test
Specialization in the Selected Area
With "Major Courses", students of the Undergraduate Business Administration Program will have the chance to specialize in the areas they are interested in:
- Services Systems Management
- Business Administration
Hence, our students will graduate not only with extensive basic knowledge in general but also with in-depth knowledge of the area they have chosen.In-depth Knowledge and Experience in the Selected Sector
Our students who are enrolled in the Undergraduate Business Administration Program will deepen their knowledge of work life through "Sectoral Solutions" courses provided under "Program Courses" accompanied with expert guest lecturers from the business world, visits to firms and factories as well as case studies.
In order to produce graduates who will occupy leading positions in emerging future professions and in business life, the following service sectors will be given special importance.
- Information and Communication Technologies
- Social Services
- Tourism & Real Estate
- Emerging Sectors
With the options offered in the areas of specialization, as well as the syllabus integrated with work life, the Undergraduate Business Administration Program will provide graduates with very different specializations.
- A graduate from marketing, specialized in the tourism sector
- A graduate from service systems management, specialized in the logistics sector
- A graduate from finance, specialized in retail services
These graduates will be adding value to their businesses as of the first day, as individuals furnished with sectoral knowledge and competent in their area of specialization.Compulsory Practical Training Program for a Minimum of Eight Weeks
Within the scope of the Undergraduate Business Administration Program, students will take part in a compulsory internship program for a minimum of eight weeks. The internship program will complement the undergraduate program and enable the students to be further acquainted with the service sector and to acquire experience in their selected area of specialization.
Our university will play a key role in determining the businesses in which the internship will be provided and will keep in close contact with both the employer and the student for the term of the internship to ensure the optimum use of the internship period.
Thanks to certificate courses integrated with the Sectoral Solutions courses, our students will obtain certificates which prove their knowledge and skills on areas and subjects they are interested in. By means of the certificate programs provided in a large variety of fields such as Sales Techniques, Risk Management, Insurance, Real Estate, Accounting, and Financial Product Marketing, our graduating students will join the business world with supplementary knowledge, which will further distinguish them.
English Language Requirements
IELTS band : 6.5 TOEFL paper-based test score : 550 TOEFL iBT® test : 80
To study at this university, you have to speak English. We advice you totake an IELTS test. More About IELTS
Foreign students are admitted to the institutions of higher education in Turkey on condition that applicants fulfill the requirements for student admission determined by the relevant institution of higher education and approved by the Council of Higher Education.
The applications from following students will be accepted:
- foreign students who are either high school graduates or are studying their last year in high school,
- students with dual nationality who abandoned their Turkish or TRNC citizenship and who complete their entire high school education abroad
- citizens of TRNC who have completed their entire high school in TRNC and have GCE A/L result
The applications from following students will not be accepted:
- Turkish citizens,
- TRNC citizens (except the students who have completed their entire high school in TRNC and have GCE A/L result),
- Students with dual nationality one of which is Turkish,
- Students with dual nationality one of which is TRNC (except the students who have completed their entire high school in TRNC and have GCE A/L result),
- Students with dual nationality who abandoned their Turkish citizenship and who have completed their entire high school education either in Turkey or TRNC,
- Students with dual nationality who abandoned their TRNC and who have completed their entire high school education either in Turkey or TRNC (except the students who have completed their entire high school in TRNC and have GCE A/L result),
- Students with dual nationality who abandoned either their Turkish or TRNC citizenship and who graduated from the Mission schools in Turkey
- Students expelled from an in institutions of higher education in Turkey due to disciplinary action.
No work experience is required.
- Academic Excellence Scholarship
"The Academic Excellence Scholarship can provide up to a 50 % reduction in tuition per semester. These scholarships will be renewed if the student maintains superior academic performance during each semester of their 3-year Bachelor programme. The scholarship will be directly applied to the student’s tuition fees."
- Alumni Study Travel Fund
Scholarships for students who are already attending the University of Reading.
- Amsterdam Merit Scholarships
The University of Amsterdam aims to attract the world’s brightest students to its international classrooms. Outstanding students from outside the European Economic Area can apply for an Amsterdam Merit Scholarship.
* The scholarships shown on this page are suggestions first and foremost. They could be offered by other organisations than Ozyegin University.
Self or government funding, sports scholarships. Very limited number of entry scholarships are available for international students
There are scholarships available based on International Baccalaureate, ABITUR, Matura and French Baccalaureate diplomas, completion of AP program and performance in International Science Olympiads. You will also have the opportunity to improve your scholarship status after admission to OzU by demonstrating high academic performance in your classes (academic merit scholarships).
Turkish Council of Higher Education