PhD Scholarships at University of Copenhagen, Denmark
The Faculty of Humanities in the University of Copenhagen provides 16 Scholarships for PhD students wishing to do researches in one of the following research departments: SAXO Institute, Department of Cross-Cultural and Regional Studies, Department of Arts and Cultural Studies, Royal School of Library and Information Science (RSLIS). Your research project should be related to the research areas of your chosen department.
The PhD program lasts 3 years. The Scholarship covers enrollment fee and salary during all three years.
The candidates for this Scholarship should hold a Masters degree or equivalent and speak English fluently.
How to apply
If you wish to apply for the Scholarship, you need to submit your application online before 22 January 2017. The application should include the following list of documents:
- A copy of the applicant’s Master’s degree diploma and transcript of records;
- Bachelor degree diploma and transcript of records;
- If your MA diploma or examination records are in another language than English, German, French, Danish, Norwegian or Swedish, you should provide a translation into one of these languages in your application;
- Project proposal (must not exceed 12,000 characters);
- TOEFL or IELTS certificate. Further language requirements can be found here.