Summer school in Economics
UniCredit & Universities Foundation opens a competition for the summer school scholarship. This Scholarship covers the tuition fees of one of the summer school programs in following institutions: Barcelona Graduate School of Economics or London School of Economics. The summer school program last two or three weeks in a period from June to August.
The amount of grant is € 1,500 plus tuition fees covering.
- Applications are accepted from citizens of Austria, Azerbaijan, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey;
- Candidates should enroll in a university for either Bachelors or Masters program;
- Candidates should be able to demonstrate their high academic performance;
- Fluency in English is required.
How to apply
The applications are submitted online on the foundation website: www.unicreditanduniversities.eu. The following list of documents should be uploaded (all documents should be saved in PDF format).
- Certified copy of the degree certificate (if any) or a certified copy of grades and exams taken with indication of pass grade at his home university;
- a copy of an ID;
- a motivation letter, where the candidate should explain his interest in the summer school abroad;
- IELTS certificate or equivalent (not necessary for those applicants who have had university level instruction in English);
- a declaration letter that allows the foundation to transmit all information to the school for the admission process.
The application deadline – March 15, 2017. The winners will be announced before April 15, 2017.
Please visit the official website for further information