Photos of university / #sdstatepics
The Agricultural Systems Technology program at South Dakota State University provides students with knowledge and the managerial, leadership, interpersonal, and communication skills to be highly successful.
Students select from 20 courses offered by the Department and from numerous courses offered by the College of Agriculture and Biological Sciences. The Department offers various options to allow a student to focus on a specific area of interest.The four interest options:
Detailed Course FactsApplication deadline June for Fall semester; November for Spring semester Tuition fee
- USD 8160 Year (National)
- USD 18044 Year (International)
Duration full-time 48 months Languages Take an IELTS test
Course ContentMajor Core: 36
- Introduction to Precision Agriculture and Lab Credits: 2, 0
- Principles of Accounting I (COM) Credits: 3
- Agricultural Waste Management (AW) Credits: 3
- Legal Environment of Business (COM) Credits: 3Ag, Industrial and Outdoor Power and Lab Credits: 3
- or Farm Machinery Systems Management and Lab Credits: 3
- Microcomputer Applications in Agriculture and Lab Credits: 3
- Design Management Experience and Lab Credits: 3
- Internship Credits: 1-2
- Field Experience Credits: 1-2
- Cooperative Education Credits: 1-2
- Engineering Design Graphics I Credits:1 and Computer Aided Drawing Credits: 1
- Precision Ag Data Mapping Credits: 2
- Biology Survey I and Lab * (COM) Credits: 3
- Physical Climatology and Meteorology Credits: 3
- Fluid Power Technology and Lab Credits: 3
- Rural Structures and Lab Credits: 3
- Emerging Technologies in Agriculture and Lab Credits: 3
English Language Requirements
IELTS band : 5.5 TOEFL paper-based test score : 500 TOEFL iBT® test : 61
To study at this university, you have to speak English. We advice you totake an IELTS test. More About IELTS
No work experience is required.
- Academic Excellence Scholarship
"The Academic Excellence Scholarship can provide up to a 50 % reduction in tuition per semester. These scholarships will be renewed if the student maintains superior academic performance during each semester of their 3-year Bachelor programme. The scholarship will be directly applied to the student’s tuition fees."
- Alumni Study Travel Fund
Scholarships for students who are already attending the University of Reading.
- Amsterdam Merit Scholarships
The University of Amsterdam aims to attract the world’s brightest students to its international classrooms. Outstanding students from outside the European Economic Area can apply for an Amsterdam Merit Scholarship.
* The scholarships shown on this page are suggestions first and foremost. They could be offered by other organisations than South Dakota State University.
FundingSDSU offers a variety of academic scholarships. Awards are based on academic achievement, activities participation and leadership.
South Dakota State University has been granted the full, ten-year reaccreditation by the Higher Learning Commission. An accreditation team of representatives from peer institutions commended SDSU for:
- Dedicated faculty and staff
- Quality new facilities
- Excellent student leadership
- Shared governance
- Partnerships with local community
- Robust and Integrated assessment program
- Successful transition to NCAA Division I Athletics