Photos of university / #kansasstateuniversity
Agronomy is basic to food production and offers exciting careers to those interested in food, feed and fiber production. Agronomy is a broad discipline that encompasses soil, water, environmental, crop, range and weed sciences; plant breeding and genetics; and soil and water conservation.
- Environmental consultant
- Crop consultant
- Soil and range conservationist
- Plant breeder
- Crop biotechnologist
- Seed sales representative
- Research scientist
- Financial institution loan officer
- Production agronomist
- Farm service agent
- Crop insurance adjuster
- n Range manager
Detailed Course FactsApplication deadline February (for scholarships), May (for Fall intake), October (for Spring intake) Tuition fee
- USD 275 Module (National)
- USD 728 Module (International)
*Tuition fee per credit hourStart date January,August 2015 Credits 127 semester hours
Languages Take an IELTS test
- Expository Writing
- Public Speaking IA
- College Algebra
- Crop Science
- Computer Science
- Principles of Biology or General Botany
- Social sciences/humanities electives
- Communications elective
- Ag Orientation
- Principles of Macroeconomics
- Agronomy Capstone
- Business and Industry option
- Consulting and Production option
- Range Management option
- Range Management option
- Plant Science and Biotechnology option
- Soil and Environmental Science option
English Language Requirements
IELTS band : 6.5 TOEFL iBT® test : 79
To study at this university, you have to speak English. We advice you totake an IELTS test. More About IELTS
- Online international student undergraduate application
- $80 USD application fee
- A copy of your passport photo page
- Affidavit of Financial Support (pdf) and bank statement
- High school and university transcripts
No work experience is required.
- Academic Excellence Scholarship
"The Academic Excellence Scholarship can provide up to a 50 % reduction in tuition per semester. These scholarships will be renewed if the student maintains superior academic performance during each semester of their 3-year Bachelor programme. The scholarship will be directly applied to the student’s tuition fees."
- Alumni Study Travel Fund
Scholarships for students who are already attending the University of Reading.
- Amsterdam Merit Scholarships
The University of Amsterdam aims to attract the world’s brightest students to its international classrooms. Outstanding students from outside the European Economic Area can apply for an Amsterdam Merit Scholarship.
* The scholarships shown on this page are suggestions first and foremost. They could be offered by other organisations than Kansas State University.
FundingMany scholarships are available to students majoring in agronomy, and several are designated specifically for freshmen and transfer students. Approximately 50 students receive scholarship awards totaling more than $100,000 each year from the department.
K-States theatre program is an accredited institutional member of the National Association of Schools of Theatre, and it is the only accredited program in Kansas.
Kansas State University has been providing quality education to the residents of Kansas, the country and the world for the last 150 years.
Located in a community with nearly 60,000 people and more than 24,000 students, we are able to provide a safe and supportive environment for our students.
Kansas State University has 3 campus locations, two of which, Manhattan and Salina, have complete academic programs and on-campus housing. Olathe is the third and newest extension of the university, focusing on collaborating with industry and Kansas City K-12 schools.
Accreditation:Kansas State University has been continuously accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC) of the North Central Association (NCA) of Colleges and Schools since 1916.