Working together with aircraft, industrial automation, transport or telecommunication systems arouses you, and you've got a mind for mechanics, electronics and computing engineering; this may be the ideal amount for youpersonally. This class will equip pupils with the skills necessary to plan, manage and design complex systems that integrate mechanical, computational and electronic elements of engineering. Graduates find careers in these different fields and also at the interface, where these areas of technology unite. Due to their cross-disciplinary knowledge and versatility as problem solvers, mechatronics professionals can also be highly popular as project engineers. Project-based learning in real world situations ensures you'll end up work-ready. The program's strong industry service ensures its pupils will possess relevant, current experience. You'll tackle a 1-2 week industry positioning of your choice before completing your study. We're proud to offer a business Placement Program, providing the possibility for our students to obtain valuable and appropriate workplace experience. Students participate in a two-year professional development application and receive as much as 26 weeks positioning as well as $15,000 industry scholarship. Discover more at www.federation.edu.au/ipp
This degree is accredited by Engineers Australia.
- Year 1-2 - Prerequisites Units 3 and 4: a study score of at least 20 in just one among Maths: Mathematical approaches or Immunology: Specialist Mathematics
- Units 3 and 4: a study score of at least 20 at virtually any Language
- ATAR. Non Year 12 - Past degree studies with consequences at a pass grade, including some'single subjects of analysis', or successful completion of a postsecondary preparatory program such as the Federation University Foundation Access Studies Program (FAST)
- Successful completion of a relevant VET qualification at Certificate III level or greater
- Candidates that have not completed secondary education, or undertaken any TAFE or university studies should include your own statement detailing all pertinent experience to strengthen their own application.