Photos of university / #kansasstateuniversity
The $249,500 grant K-State received was one of the largest grants awarded and was used to support a comprehensive revision of the accounting curriculum. The revision of our program reflects a change in how accounting is taught, and K-States program has become a model for accounting education throughout the
Training a person in the mechanics of accounting can be done in four years. However, practicing accounting professionals have made it clear that to succeed, graduates need well-developed communication skills and the ability to work in teams. They also must be able to solve unstructured problems and be able to meet the changes in accounting practices that will occur throughout their careers. Accounting students also must be broadly educated to understand the complex social, legal and economic environment in which businesses operate. In order to integrate the professional skills demanded by the profession, the university faculty realized the curriculum required a fifth year.
Detailed Course FactsApplication deadline February (for scholarships), May (for Fall intake), October (for Spring intake) Tuition fee
- USD 275 Module (National)
- USD 728 Module (International)
*Tuition fee per one credit hourStart date January,August 2015 Languages Take an IELTS test
Business core courses
- Accounting for Business Operations
- Accounting for Investing and Financing
- Principles of Finance
- Business Foundations
- Business Information Technology
- Skills Proficiency
- Information Technology for Business
- Management Concepts
- Introduction to Operations Management
- Business Strategy
- Business Government Society
- Accounting Processes and Controls
- Managerial Reporting
- Financial Reporting
- Accounting for Not-For-Profit Entities
- Accounting Theory and History
- Accounting Research and Communicatio
AudienceOur highly qualified faculty members are dedicated to providing an outstanding educational experience for students. Our faculty have industry experience and are prolific researchers, bringing their deep knowledge of business to the classroom.
English Language Requirements
IELTS band : 6.5 TOEFL iBT® test : 79
To study at this university, you have to speak English. We advice you totake an IELTS test. More About IELTS
- Online international student undergraduate application
- $80 USD application fee
- A copy of your passport photo page
- Affidavit of Financial Support (pdf) and bank statement
- High school and university transcripts
No work experience is required.
- Academic Excellence Scholarship
"The Academic Excellence Scholarship can provide up to a 50 % reduction in tuition per semester. These scholarships will be renewed if the student maintains superior academic performance during each semester of their 3-year Bachelor programme. The scholarship will be directly applied to the student’s tuition fees."
- Alumni Study Travel Fund
Scholarships for students who are already attending the University of Reading.
- Amsterdam Merit Scholarships
The University of Amsterdam aims to attract the world’s brightest students to its international classrooms. Outstanding students from outside the European Economic Area can apply for an Amsterdam Merit Scholarship.
* The scholarships shown on this page are suggestions first and foremost. They could be offered by other organisations than Kansas State University.
The college awards scholarships to first-year, transfer and continuing education students. In addition, the college also offers business-specific scholarships to be used for study abroad programs.
The College of Business Administration is among an elite 10 percent of schools and colleges in the
nation to hold accreditation by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business for all business and accounting programs.
The undergraduate and graduate accounting programs received separate AACSB accounting accreditation in April 1988. Few schools receive this recognition.