Photos of university / #clarksonuniv
Clarkson's online Master of Business Administration
- Practical solutions to full-time working professionals.
- Allows individuals from all backgrounds to earn their MBA at a pace that works with demanding lifestyles.
- People benefit from the flexibility of online courses rather than from the atmosphere provided by traditional learning.
Earn your MBA degree online while you continue to work full-time
- Offers the unique advantage of applying knowledge as you learn.
- The practicality of this medium, you'll enhance your learning and provide value to your employer each day.
The online MBA program is a 42 credit-hour program.
- Part-time and can be completed in less than two years and the maximum time to complete the program is five years.
- All students are required to take nine (3 credits each) MBA core courses, as well as a Leadership Development course (3 total credits) consistent of one short residential seminar style class at the beginning of the academic term.
Concepts emphasized include:
- A process management approach to quality
- A global orientation
- E-commerce based strategies
- Employing Information Technology as a decision-making tool
- People and organizational skills for implementing supply chain solutions
You also have the option to specialize in your chosen field by completing one of our Advanced Certificate Programs, recognized by New York state for academic rigor and leadership development:
Global Supply Chain Management
Six Sigma & Process Improvement
Admission to the program is based upon the overall qualities of your application including academic performance; professional references, standardized test performance, and an overall demonstration of fit and drive for the program. The application fee to the 1-year MBA is only $35.Minimum admission requirements for the program are:Submission of application form online (preferred method) or by print.A Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university. No specific undergraduate major is required. Any degree earned internationally must be deemed equivalent to a U.S. bachelor degree.Official transcripts from all universities or colleges and other post-secondary educational institutions (including trade schools) attended. All transcripts must be submitted regardless of how many credits were earned.Submission of an official GMAT or GRE test score. (Note: This requirement may be waived for any applicant that has previously completed a Master's or Doctoral degree program).Resume (when using our online application tool, you will be required to submit this along with your application).Two Essays (when using our online application tool, you will be required to submit this along with your application) that are one page each in length, double spaced:Describe your career progress to date and your future short-term and long-term career goals. How do you expect an MBA from Clarkson University to help you achieve these goals and why now?Describe a personal characteristic or something in your background that will help the Graduate Admission Committee to get to know you better.OPTIONAL: If you feel there are extenuating circumstances of which the Committee should be aware, please explain them here (i.e. gaps in work experience, academic performance, choice of references, significant strengths or weaknesses to your application, etc.).Three letters of recommendation.International StudentsInternational students will need to provide a TOEFL score of 80 or above in order to have their application reviewed.Students will also need to submit a competed certificate of finance before an I-20 can be issues.This document will be provided to students if they are admitted to our MBA program.PrerequisitesOur prerequisites represent the foundation business coursework that we require all students to have before beginning the MBA program. They can be completed during undergraduate study, our Summer Business Concepts Program (all courses are offered on our campus at no cost), or over the summer at a different institution. The prerequisites are as follows:MicroeconomicsMacroeconomicsOrganizational Behavior/Principles of ManagementFinancial AccountingManagerial AccountingStatisticsCorporate FinanceOperations ManagementMarketingBusiness LawInformation Systems/Computer Science English Language Requirements TOEFL iBT® test: 80
Please add Merit Based Scholarship available. Based on GMAT score and GPA. Alumni Scholarship for graduates of Clarkson University. 4+1 Fellowship: $10,000 scholarship if you qualify for our 4+1 Fellowship.
Clarkson's School of Business is fully accredited by AACSB International.