The FELU MBA programme is applied for those individuals that already have relevant working experience and wish to upgrade their managerial skills and knowledge and also acquire the elements that presents an important features of a successful leader.
Innovative learning methods
In todays world of a rapidly changing global economy, how you channel your knowledge, experiences and skills towards your professional and personal goals is very important.
During the programme, you will get to know different approaches to problem-solving through proven, yet modern learning methods. A creative and sometimes even a slightly daring approach will encourage you to make your work and personal life more focused and therefore more productive. Youll acquire a wide range of knowledge and skills mostly based on actual cases as you and other participants become involved in the whole learning process. In addition, you will also gain all of the so-called soft skills that are vital for making decisions and dealing with different people in the business world.
Team of distinguished domestic and foreign professors
Programme will be held by a team of excellent domestic and foreign professors with a variety of invited practioners from the business world. All the lecturers are highly involved in a corporate world through education, research and counseling. We achieve high international level through wide academic and business networking.
Convinient location, services in one location and modern equipment
Classes take place at the Faculty of Economics Ljubljana which is near the city center and city highway that provides easy and fast access. You can leave your car at a secured parking lot right next to the faculty.
FELU MBA participants have their own modern and well equipped premises at the faculty. There is also a free wireless internet connection available on the whole facility, two big computer rooms that are always available', large library, well stocked book-store, restaurant, coffee-shop, and photocopy store.
In the spring and summer time you can enjoy the outside and study in our atrium where usually the best ideas are born. You can also visit faculty's art gallery, where well known artists put their latest work on exhibition every month.
Why choose MBA at FELU'?
* It leads to a high level of employability and opportunities to develop careers locally and internationally.
* A tradition in economic and business education lasting 65 years.
* The institutions well-known and proven reputation.
* An excellent team of distinguished domestic and foreign professors and invited practitioners from the business world.
* Exposure to a wide international business and academic network.
* Opportunities to create a new business and personal career with other colleagues.
* Flexible integration with other postgraduate programmes.
* The possibility to achieve a masters title*
*After successfully finishing the MBA programme you can transfer to the postgraduate programme Business and Administration, prepare a masters thesis and gain the title of master.
The programme is designed for individuals who already have relevant working experience and not necessarily economic education background. Over the programme the participants gain leadership, management skills, and skills from financial and accounting management, effective and comprehensive project management, strategic management, people management etc. Learning process is based on business cases, reflective assignments, simulations and team work.
Five modules are systematically connected so you can acquire the managerial knowledge and skills you need for your professional career.
The programme is organised, so it does not interfere in the work time, so the candidate is away from his work 30 days in two years, usually Fridays, and some Thursdays.
* Management & Organisation
* Managerial Economics
* Building Leadership Capacity
* Accounting for Managers
* Corporate finance
* Human Resource Management
* Marketing for Managers
* Business Data Analysis
* Project management
* Global Institutional Economics
* Global Business Environment
* Operations Management
* Business Design
* Business Project 1st part
* Strategic management
* Strategic Leadership and Accountability
* Negotiations and Cross cultural Communication
* Business Project, 2nd part
* Special ending Leadership workshop