Photos of university / #universityofstirling
The MSc in Business, International Trade and Diplomatic Studies prepares graduates for a global career in business and trade, including the role and application of diplomacy in international business development.
Offered in partnership with the London Academy of Diplomacy, this programme provides a comprehensive grounding in the theoretical and empirical knowledge of international business, and will provide you with the management skills and business knowledge needed to meet the challenges of the global workplace.
You will also learn the new dimensions of international business competence, and gain an understanding of and practise in the role and application of diplomacy in international business development.
Why apply for a Master's degree at INTO University of Stirling London?
- further develop your subject expertise and prepare for professional employment
- studying in London offers a unique opportunity to learn alongside some of the largest international organisations in the world, providing a wealth of opportunity for research and employment
- take part in a quality-assured university programme
- convenient campus-based programme with access to modern university facilities
- access to the highest levels of personal care and support
*Please note this course is subject to validation
During this programme you may study:
- International Business
- Public International Law and Diplomacy
- International Political Economy
- Diplomacy and Statecraft
- Research Methods
- International Trade Policy
- International Economics
- European Market/Policy
- Economic Diplomacy
- Cultural Awareness
- International Liaison
You will follow taught modules for the first two semesters, then research and complete a dissertation in the third semester which forms your assessment. This significant piece of written academic work uses the skills and knowledge attained throughout the taught elements of the programme.