Photos of university / #sdstatepics
- Compare favorably in their technical and managerial knowledge with students completing similar programs both regionally and nationally.
- Demonstrate technical and managerial proficiency in managing all aspects of a complex construction project as expected of an entry level constructor.
- Be productively employed in the construction industry in some aspect of managing the construction of projects in the state, region, or nation.
Detailed Course FactsApplication deadline June for Fall semester; November for Spring semester Tuition fee
- USD 9280 Year (National)
- USD 18044 Year (International)
Duration full-time 48 months Languages Take an IELTS test
Course ContentMajor Requirements: 54
- Construction Graphics
- Construction Surveying and Lab
- Construction Materials
- Cost Estimating and Lab
- Construction Soil Mechanics and Lab
- Building Construction Methods and Systems
- Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing Systems
- Construction Structures and Lab
- Heavy Construction Methods and Systems
- Risk Management and Construction Safety
- Construction Project Management and Supervision
- Construction Planning and Scheduling
- Construction Law and Accounting
English Language Requirements
IELTS band : 5.5 TOEFL paper-based test score : 500 TOEFL iBT® test : 61
To study at this university, you have to speak English. We advice you totake an IELTS test. More About IELTS
Construction Management students must have a minimum grade of C in all construction courses that are designated as prerequisites to 300-400 level construction courses, have a 2.25 cumulative GPA, and take the CPC exam in order to graduate.
No work experience is required.
- Academic Excellence Scholarship
"The Academic Excellence Scholarship can provide up to a 50 % reduction in tuition per semester. These scholarships will be renewed if the student maintains superior academic performance during each semester of their 3-year Bachelor programme. The scholarship will be directly applied to the student’s tuition fees."
- Alumni Study Travel Fund
Scholarships for students who are already attending the University of Reading.
- Amsterdam Merit Scholarships
The University of Amsterdam aims to attract the world’s brightest students to its international classrooms. Outstanding students from outside the European Economic Area can apply for an Amsterdam Merit Scholarship.
* The scholarships shown on this page are suggestions first and foremost. They could be offered by other organisations than South Dakota State University.
FundingSDSU offers a variety of academic scholarships. Awards are based on academic achievement, activities participation and leadership.
The program is accredited by the American Council for Construction Education (ACCE) which is the accreditation body for construction management programs. Students take the Certified Professional Constructor (CPC) Level 1 exam from the American Institute of Constructors Certification Commission as their required exit exam.