Photos of university / #ktuspace
Control Technologies programme offers a strong basis for both control theory applications and theoretical issues.
A general framework is given to the students to make it possible to apply methods in a large variety of control and automation problems. Students learn process dynamics and modelling, feedback control, basic components in industrial automation and communication systems, control of real processes, and computer simulation.
Also a big attention is paid to the intelligent systems, applications of fuzzy control, neuro-control, optimal control, controller tuning, and stability checking and process identification. The courses are given in good arranged modern laboratories.
Methodology of scientific researches, signal processing in control systems, programmable control systems, information technologies for control systems, digital control systems, process modelling and identification, experimental analysis of technological processes, modern automatic control theory, industrial communication networks, technology of automation projects implementation, hybrid control systems, optimization of control algorithms of technological processes, design of distributed control systems, research work, master's thesis.
1st semester (30 ECTS credits)
* Process Modelling and Identification 6 ECTS credits
* Signal Processing in Control Systems 6 ECTS credits
* Programmable Process Control Systems 6 ECTS credits
* Information Technologies for Control Systems 6 ECTS credits
* Digital Control Systems 6 ECTS credits
2nd semester (30 ECTS credits)
* Methodology of Scientific Researches 6 ECTS credits
* Modelling and Control of Biotechnological Processes 6 ECTS credits
* Modern Automatic Control Theory 6 ECTS credits
* Industrial Communication Networks 6 ECTS credits
* Research Work 1 6 ECTS credits
3rd semester (30 ECTS credits)
* Technology of Automation Projects Implementation 6 ECTS credits
* Hybrid Control Systems 6 ECTS credits
* Optimization of Control Algorithms of Technological Processes 6 ECTS credits
* Design of Distributed Control Systems 6 ECTS credits
* Research Work 2 6 ECTS credits
4th semester (30 ECTS credits)
* Final Degree Project 30 ECTS credits