The Executive Bachelor of Business Administration (EBBA) is a one-year, two-semester intensive program designed for working professionals in middle or senior management positions and with at least five years of work experience. Its objective is to equip professionals with theoretical and conceptual knowledge, to strengthen their extensive work experience and prepare them for graduate studies.
Duration: Two semesters/One year (Summer Fast Track option available)
Credits: 60 ECTS/44 CH
Start Dates: October, February, June, August
Locations: Barcelona, Munich, Geneva, Montreux
Teaching Language: English
Campus Exchange Programs: You can transfer to any of the four main campuses after any completed semester. We also have exchange programs with a long list of other universities around the world. Please see the list of our partners.
Internships: EU has departments on each campus to help students procure internships.
Admission Requirements: Students must be in the final year of completing or already have completed their high school (or equivalent) degree. Students must also have an intermediate English level.
Admission period: Year round.
Detailed Course FactsApplication deadline Admissions on a rolling basis Tuition fee
- EUR 4750 Semester (EEA)
- EUR 4750 Semester (Non-EEA)
For semesters one and two: 4,750 For semesters three to six; 5,750Start date February,June,August,October 2015 Fall Semester: October 6, 2014 Spring Semester: February 2, 2015 Summer Semester 1: June 1, 2015 Summer Semester 2: August 3, 2015 Credits (ECTS) 60 ECTS
Credits: 60 ECTS/44 CHDuration full-time 12 months Languages Take an IELTS test
The EBBA program consists of two 13-week semesters. A two-year, four-semester part-time option also available.
ECTS-European Credit Transfer System
First Semester (22 CH|30 ECTS)
- EBBA 101 Business Management (3|4)
- EBBA 102 Quantitative Business Methods (3|4)
- EBBA 103 Business Finance (3|4)
- EBBA 104 Communication Skills (3|4)
- EBBA 105 Marketing Management (3|4)
- EBBA 106 Management of Information Systems (3|4)
- EBBA 107 Ethics in Business (2|3)
- EBBA 108 Case Study Analysis (2|3)
Second Semester (22 CH|30 ECTS)
- EBBA 201 Strategic Management (3|4)
- EBBA 202 Managerial Accounting (3|4)
- EBBA 203 Production & Operations Management (3|4)
- EBBA 204 Human Resources Management (3|4)
- EBBA 205 Customer Relationship Management (3|4)
- EBBA 206 Managerial Economics (3|4)
- EBBA 207 Corporate Finance & Cases in Finance (2|3)
- EBBA 208 Cases in Marketing (2|3)
Final Case: Marketing (3|3)
Final Case: Finance (3|3)
English Language Requirements
IELTS band : 6 TOEFL paper-based test score : 550 TOEFL iBT® test : 80
To study at this university, you have to speak English. We advice you totake an IELTS test.
To be admitted into the EBBA program, students must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be 25 years of age or more
- Have a High School/Secondary School diploma or G.E.D. equivalent
- 15 years of formal studies
- Have at least 5 years of successful managerial experience
- Fluency in English certified by a minimum TOEFL score of 213 (computer-based), 550 (paper based), 80 (internet-based), institute code 0476; IELTS score of 6.0 or equivalent; Cambridge ESOL/Certificate in Advanced English (CAE), minimum grade C; European University's English language entrance exam; English as a mother tongue
- Interview with the Dean
At least 5 year(s) of work experience are required.
- Academic Excellence Scholarship
"The Academic Excellence Scholarship can provide up to a 50 % reduction in tuition per semester. These scholarships will be renewed if the student maintains superior academic performance during each semester of their 3-year Bachelor programme. The scholarship will be directly applied to the student’s tuition fees."
- Alumni Study Travel Fund
Scholarships for students who are already attending the University of Reading.
- Amsterdam Merit Scholarships
The University of Amsterdam aims to attract the world’s brightest students to its international classrooms. Outstanding students from outside the European Economic Area can apply for an Amsterdam Merit Scholarship.
* The scholarships shown on this page are suggestions first and foremost. They could be offered by other organisations than European University.