Photos of university / #umncrookston
In the fast-moving world of health sciences, overlap is constant and change is inevitable. Rather than segregate health care topics, the Bachelor of Science in Health Sciences weaves them across natural and social sciences, math, arts, and humanities for an approach that deepens understanding and sharpens problem-solving and critical thinking skills.The University of Minnesota Rochester offers students an unparalleled education, including an integrated, hands-on health sciences curriculum, personalized attention, and a learning experience that is truly one-of-a-kind. Immersed in the heart of one of the nations most health-focused communities, students engage with medical professionals on a daily basis and graduate prepared to transform knowledge into discovery in the ever-changing world of healthcare.
BSHS Faculty are deeply rooted in the health sciences and committed to developing our integrated curriculum. They work closely with colleagues in other fields, employing the highest-caliber teaching methods to transmit what is, truly, life-altering education.
Detailed Course FactsApplication deadline Fall Admission - December 15 Tuition fee
- USD 13626 Semester (National)
- USD 20876 Semester (International)
Capstone Experiences are a critical component of the BSHS curriculum that allow students to personalize their degree path with a set of learning opportunities focusing on their unique academic and professional goals. Capstones may include up to 30 upper-division credits, as well as non-credit experiential opportunities, and are completed after a student reaches Junior status in the BSHS program.
English Language Requirements
TOEFL paper-based test score : 572
To study at this university, you have to speak English. We advice you totake an IELTS test.
- Complete the Application for Admission. Your application file, which includes this application and all application required materials, must be complete before a decision can be made
- Pay the application fee. Make check payable to the University of Minnesota Rochester for the $30 non-refundable application fee ($35 for paper application)
- Complete the Application Essay.
- Submit an official score report of your ACT, including writing portion, and/or SAT Reasoning scores
- Submit official transcripts
- Teacher Evaluation and/or letter of recommendation (optional). The University of Minnesota Rochester strongly recommends, but does not require, the submission of a letter of recommendation and/or a Teacher Evaluation to complete the student application.
No work experience is required.
- Academic Excellence Scholarship
"The Academic Excellence Scholarship can provide up to a 50 % reduction in tuition per semester. These scholarships will be renewed if the student maintains superior academic performance during each semester of their 3-year Bachelor programme. The scholarship will be directly applied to the student’s tuition fees."
- Alumni Study Travel Fund
Scholarships for students who are already attending the University of Reading.
- Amsterdam Merit Scholarships
The University of Amsterdam aims to attract the world’s brightest students to its international classrooms. Outstanding students from outside the European Economic Area can apply for an Amsterdam Merit Scholarship.
All of the campuses of the University operate under the accreditation of the Higher Learning Commission (HLC) of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools. The Rochester campus is included under the accreditation of the Twin Cities campus.