Photos of university / #bsb.international
BSB’s Master in Management – Grande Ecole programme is accredited by the French Ministry of Higher Education, Research and Innovation.
As the most prestigious degree of its kind in France, this programme is renowned for its high standards and intense academic rigor. For the past four years, BSB’s Master in Management has been included in The Financial Times "Top 100 Best Masters in Management" ranking (74th) and continues to gain places every year.
If you’re looking for a dual degree, then you can combine this two-year programme with one of our nine Master of Science degrees.
A highly customisable degree programme
- 6 areas of expertise
- A work-study route for French speakers
- Approximately 80 elective modules to choose from over the course of two years
- 200 international partners offering a semester abroad
Choose your own path
Every student on the Master in Management Grande Ecole begins their first semester of Year 1 in the same way, following a core programme and choosing various electives. After this foundation period, you can take your degree programme in many different directions depending on your preferences and language skills. For example, if you are fluent in French, you can follow the Work-Study Route for an optional gap year based in Dijon.
Your Focus in Year 1
- Learn the basics of marketing, management, finance, and information systems.
- Choose elective modules to suit your interests.
- Receive group and individual coaching to identify your strengths and career paths.
Your Focus in Year 2
- Strengthen your knowledge via specialised modules.
- Choose to do a semester abroad or take a dual degree within BSB or with one of our 200 partners.
- Apply your skills in the business world through a practical internship or work-study placement.
We bring the experts to you
Each year, BSB invites prestigious professors from abroad to join our own internationally recognised professors to share their expertise by teaching certain courses from our Dijon or Lyon campus. For example:
- Luxury Branding Management – Curtin University, Curtin Business School, Australia
- Leadership, Strategy and Decision Making – Harvard Faculty of Arts & Sciences, USA
- Becoming a Cultural Leader – LUISS University, LUISS Business School, Italy
- Corporate Strategy and Sustainability – Nottingham Trent University, Nottingham Business School, UK
Applicants should have a non-French Bachelor’s degree in any field (3 or 4 years) or 240 ECTS.
- IELTS: 6.0
- TOEIC: 750
- TOEFL IBTL 74
- Duolingo: 95
Tuition fees for BSB's Master in Management Grande Ecole are €12,500 per year. This rate is guaranteed throughout your course and is all-inclusive covering tuition, academic support, conferences and field trips. You also have year-round access to all campus facilities including our Career Booster, Wellness Centre, coaching and tutoring services.
Scholarships for international students
For the September 2023 intake we are offering 25 merit-based scholarships for talented students coming from all around the world.
- 15 Silver Scholarships (25% reduction of Year 1 tuition fees)
- 10 Gold Scholarships (50% reduction of Year 1 tuition fees)
The sooner you apply, the greater your chances
Be quick - 80% of our scholarships will be awarded each month from December to April. Get your application in before the next deadline:
- 15 December 2022
- 14 January 2023
- 15 February 2023
- 15 March 2023
- 15 April 2023
The remaining 20% of BSB's scholarships will be allocated on a rolling basis between 16 April and 15 June.
Graduates of BSB's Master in Management Grande Ecole will be able to hold various positions, internationally, in SMEs or large corporations in areas such as:
- Marketing and Communications
- Sales, Trade and Business Development
- Financial or Management Consulting
- Investment, Mergers or Takeovers
- Corporate Banking and Finance
- Human Resource Management
Many graduates have gone on to start their own firms or advance into a company's C-suite management level.