Photos of university / #unibuc
The interest for medical biology in general and for the biology of the tumoral cell in special, dynamized the research in biology and determined important discoveries regarding the causes of the structural and functional alterations at cell level and from this, the discovery of adequate treatements.
The master of MEDICAL BIOLOGY is training biologists with high competences in the research of the cellular and molecular mechanisms that generate an important number of human diseases. Thanks to the subjects studied, the students gain a series of theoretical and practical knowledges in the connected fields, but the clinical aspects of some pathological processes at macroscopic and molecular level are also taken into account.
The multidisciplinary approach provides a training that is consistent with the demands of the employes, most of the graduates finding jobs in our country or abroad. The specialists in this domain are employed in the research institutes and in medical laboratories, from hospitals and private medical system.
* Medical bacteriology
* Medical parazitology
* Medical entomology
* Medical anthropology
* Molecular mechanisms of pathogeneity and virulence
* Medical biochemistry
* Cellular and molecular pathology
* The biology of the tumoral cell
* Special biochemical analyses
* Genetics and human hereditary pathology
* The structure and dynamics of the eukariote genome
* Glycoconjugates and oncoproteins
* Pathological anatomy
* Technics of diagnose and clinical therapy
* Oncogenes and antioncogenes
* Clinical imunology
* Human diseases with multifactorial determination
* Master thesis elaboration
* Research activities