Photos of university / #bsb.international
The Master of Science Climate Change & Corporate Finance is designed for demanding students who aim to combine their expertise of traditional financial analysis with their passion for sustainability by studying a unique dual-focus degree.
In this programme you will utilise your strong mathematical skills and technical appetite to learn how to have a positive impact on society. It will provide you with the knowledge, techniques and skills to guide investments, acquisitions, cash flow management, risk, and capital-raising choices to produce both financially and environmentally attractive outcomes.
The purpose of this programme is to develop a new generation of professionals who will be driving change in the world of finance.
FAST PACED CURRICULUM
Professors at BSB continuously adapt their teaching methods and curriculum to keep up with the fast pace of change in today’s society. Classwork is often enhanced through case studies, workshops, field trips, conferences, and guest lectures.
- Advanced Corporate Finance
- Applied Quantitative Methods
- Financial Strategy & Reporting
- Green Chrono Diagnosis
- Green Equity & Green Bonds
- Merger and Acquisition
- Research Methods
- CFA Certification
- Cleantech and Cleanfunds Challenge
- Green Investment Strategy & Portfolio Management
- Financing Climate Change Action
- Socially Responsible Investment and Financial Analysis
- Professional Seminar
- Field Trips
Academics Applicants should have a non-French Bachelor’s degree (3 or 4 years) or 240 ECTS in mathematics, statistics, economy, engineering, business or equivalent subject.
- IELTS: 6.0
- TOEIC: 750
- TOEFL IBTL: 74-79
- Duolingo: 95
Tuition fees for the MSc Climate Change & Corporate Finance is €14,000. This rate is guaranteed throughout your course and is all-inclusive covering tuition, academic support, campus facilities, conferences and field trips.
Scholarships for international students
For the September 2022 intake we are offering 25 merit-based scholarships for talented students coming from all around the world.
- 18 Silver Scholarships (25% reduction of tuition fees)
- 7 Gold Scholarships (50% reduction of tuition fees)
The sooner you apply, the greater your chances
Be quick - 80% of our scholarships will be awarded each month from December to April. Get your application in before the next deadline:
- 15 December 2021
- 14 January 2022
- 15 February 2022
- 15 March 2022
- 15 April 2022
The remaining 20% of BSB's scholarships will be allocated on a rolling basis between 16 April and 15 June.
The Master of Science Climate Change & Corporate Finance is based on a combination of learning-by-doing activities, projects and challenges. You will be able to conduct field-work projects, attend professional conferences, collaborate with other institutions, and participate in the organisation of a clean tech event.
This programme is in the Top 3 best European programmes combining Climate Change and Finance.
- Get investment banking expertise and a scientific vision for solving the economic challenges of ecological transition.
- Learn about the strategies and frameworks to understand financial risks posed by social and sustainability issues.
- Specialise in green investment opportunities in renewable energy and clean technologies.