Photos of university / #bsb.international
The Master of Science Luxury Management & Innovation is a unique postgraduate programme that transforms students into confident managers in the global luxury industry with a specific focus on innovation and sustainability. Utilizing a rich variety of modules, you will enhance your knowledge, development, and application of critical thinking skills as well as practice negotiation skills, problem-solving techniques, and effective decision making.
Maintaining a luxury brand or a business requires the ability to create a precise strategy, to attract and inspire customers, as well as to always stay innovative in a dynamic and competitive market. This programme will prepare you for an exciting career at a prestigious brand, equip you with theoretical and practical skills needed to tackle the difficulties of management, and provide you with the confidence to establish a successful brand of your own.
You will enjoy a unique balance between academics offering theoretical knowledge and senior-level professionals (entrepreneurs, CEOs of successful companies, industry experts) offering practical advice and guidance.
Moreover, our international faculty and experts either have their own company or are active professionals in top-performing organisations. This allows you to receive a rare opportunity to learn from successful teachers and gain knowledge on how to achieve the best results in a particular field.
Guided by faculty project leaders, you will work on practical assignments such as proposing new products for a brand, producing a fashion editorial for a magazine, or developing a product innovation - from concept to execution.
Professors at BSB continuously adapt their teaching methods and curriculum to keep up with the fast pace of change in today’s society. Classwork is often enhanced through case studies, workshops, field trips, conferences, and guest lectures. Internships in companies, field trips, and meetings with professionals are integral parts of our programmes. At BSB, we provide you with the soft skills and knowledge to make you agile and responsible managers and to boost your employability.
- Field Trip - Discover the dynamics of the luxury environment with a retail safari.
- Foundations of Luxury Management - Gain an in-depth understanding of the history of luxury, cultural luxury, traditional and emerging luxury industries.
- Disruptive Strategic Management - Operational tools and methods to design, implement and evaluate a disruptive strategy.
- Consumer Behaviour & Psychology of Luxury - Understanding consumer segmentation for luxury.
- Digital Project Consulting - Enable students to gain an overview of digital disruptions including commerce, e-commerce and marketplace, and the Internet of Things (IoT).
- Global Marketing Strategy - Maximisation of company resources in order to exploit competitive advantage.
- International Luxury Marketing - Designing and implementing international luxury marketing strategies.
- Online & Remote Negotiation - To be able to take into account the complexity of negotiation in a global context.
- Detecting and Implementing Business Opportunities - Students will apply their acquired knowledge to product and country- specific case examples that they will face in their future careers.
- Business Cases - A case study is a product success story. It tells how a company solved a problem using a specific product, process, method or idea, as with other marketing techniques.
- Reinventing Luxury - Examine the roles of cutting edge research technologies, digital revolutions, social and political impacts on the luxury landscape.
- Choose from a specific track course - Fashion Forecasting, Sustainable Development, Emerging Markets, Gastronomy and Hospitality.
- International Business Project - The Mark Challenge is an international luxury business plan competition which presents an opportunity for students to pitch a luxury business idea in front of a professional panel, including potential investors.
- Closing Field Trip - We visit a different place each year.
Applicants should have a non-French Bachelor’s degree in any field (3 or 4 years) or 240 ECTS.
- IELTS: 6.0
- TOEIC: 750
- TOEFL IBTL: 74
- Duolingo: 95
Tuition fees for the Master of Science Luxury Management & Innovation is €14,000. This rate is guaranteed throughout your course and is all-inclusive covering tuition, academic support, campus facilities, conferences and field trips.
Scholarships for international students
For the September 2022 intake we are offering 25 merit-based scholarships for talented students coming from all around the world.
- 18 Silver Scholarships (25% reduction of tuition fees)
- 7 Gold Scholarships (50% reduction of tuition fees)
The sooner you apply, the greater your chances
Be quick - 80% of our scholarships will be awarded each month from December to April. Get your application in before the next deadline:
- 15 December 2021
- 14 January 2022
- 15 February 2022
- 15 March 2022
- 15 April 2022
The remaining 20% of BSB's scholarships will be allocated on a rolling basis between 16 April and 15 June.
Becoming an expert in luxury markets
The MSc Luxury Management & Innovation provides over 400 hours of teaching and 50 hours of extracurricular activities in areas such as:
- International luxury marketing
- Persuasive communication and consumer psychology
- Reinventing luxury
- Global marketing strategy
- Trade negotiation
- Detecting and implementing business opportunities
- Manufacturing strategies for fashion and luxury brands