Photos of university / #bsb.international
The Master of Science in Wine Management is a postgraduate programme fully taught in English that provides an excellent and unique opportunity to recent Bachelor programme graduates with an interest in a wine management career but with no specific prior experience.
The MSc Wine Management is an original programme created by BSB in 2012. Since then, a tremendous amount of work has been put in place to make the MSc Wine Management the best programme in content, faculty and teaching approach. This holistic programme allows students to not only obtain a global vision in the wine industry, but also gain management and financial skills in spirits and beer industries, having an in-depth theoretical and practical knowledge of the international business environment, as well as advanced international management practice. The degree aims to produce corporate specialists, allowing graduates to apply with confidence for all managerial openings in wine, spirits and beer industries.
FAST PACED CURRICULUM
Professors at BSB continuously adapt their teaching methods and curriculum to keep up with the fast pace of change in today’s society. Classwork is often enhanced through case studies, workshops, field trips, conferences, and guest lectures.
Wine & Spirits Fundamentals Modules
- Grapes & Wines of the World
- Spirits & Liqueurs of the World
- Viticulture & Oenology
- Wine and Spirits Tastings & Field Trips
Wine & Spirits Management Modules
- Economic Environment of the Wine Industry
- Finance in the Wine & Spirits Industry
- Sales & Distribution in the Wine & Spirits Industry
- Marketing in the Wine, Beer & Spirits Industry
- Wine & Spirits Tourism
- Legal Rules in the Wine & Spirits Industry
Practical Approach Modules
- Specialist lectures and meetings with industry representatives
- Professional project
- Field trips in Burgundy, Languedoc and Champagne
Business Development Modules
- Business Ethics
- Innovation Management
- Research Methodology
- Global Strategy in the Wine & Spirits Industry
- Corporate Social Responsibility
Wine Management Modules
- Legal Protection: Brand, Model, Design
- Introduction to the Law of Contracts
- Wine & Spirits Marketing Focus: Asia
- Logistics & Distribution
Practical Approach Modules
- Wine Business Game
- Institutional Tastings, Conferences
- Wine Exhibition, Tastings, Field Trips
- Distribution, wine and culture, jobs and careers
- Participation in the ProWein fair in Dusseldorf, Germany
- Participation in the Loire Valley Fair
- Professional Thesis and Optional Internship
Applicants should have a non-French Bachelor’s degree in any field (3 or 4 years) or 240 ECTS.
- IELTS: 6.0
- TOEIC: 750
- TOEFL IBTL: 74
- Duolingo: 95
Tuition fees for the Master of Science Wine Management are €17,000. This rate is guaranteed throughout your course and is all-inclusive covering tuition, academic support, campus facilities, conferences and field trips.
Scholarships for international students
For the September 2022 intake we are offering 4 merit-based scholarships for talented students coming from all around the world.
- 2 Premier Cru (25% reduction of tuition fees)
- 2 Grand Cru (50% reduction of tuition fees)
The sooner you apply, the greater your chances
Be quick - we review applicants for potential scholarships each month. Get your application in before the next deadline:
- 15 December 2021
- 14 January 2022
- 15 February 2022
- 15 March 2022
- 15 April 2022
Study at the heart of our exclusive School of Wine and Spirits Business, the first building dedicated to teaching, research, and tastings in the world!
Our holistic programme allows you to gain management and financial skills in the alcoholic beverage industry alongside in-depth theoretical and practical knowledge of an international business environment.
You will join an unrivalled network of more than 2,000 alumni of the School of Wine and Spirits Business, and nearly 17,000 BSB graduates, connecting you to industry experts all over the world.