Photos of university / #griatkai
The program is aimed at achieving research skills in the following fields of Control and System Engineering: Modern Control Engineering, Automatic Control Theory, Optimal Control, Computer technology of control, Information Technology. It includes such basic courses as Design of digital control systems of mobile objects, Computer technology of control in engineering systems, Digital Information Processing, Mathematical Modeling of object and control systems, Computer-aided design of control means and systems. Research skills seminar as well as such advanced subjects as Advanced Process System Engineering, Complex Systems, Dynamics of distributed parameter systems, Hybride Discrete Event Systems, Methods of optimal control theory etc. Students during their study are involved into the complex group projects and at the 4th semester they prepare and defend Master thesis under the joint supervision. The basis of master's training is the development of cybernetic and control system-theoretical approaches and methods and their application for solving practical tasks.
2 semesters GRIAT students study in KAI, the third semester they study in a German partner university Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, the fourth semester students go back to Russia or may stay in Germany to finish writing their MSc thesis.
- Modern problems of control theory
- Modern problems of automation and control,
- Modern Applied Control Theory,
- Modern methods of mobile objects control
- Optimal Control
- Computer technology of control in engineering systems
- Advanced Process System Engineering,
- Dynamics of distributed parameter systems,
- Complex Systems,
- Mathematical Modeling of object and control systems,
- Computer-aided design of control means and systems,
- Hybride Discrete Event Systems
- Digital Information Processing
- Previous Education: Bachelor of Science in systems engineering and technical cybernetics or in related specialties
- Average BSc Mark - 4.0
- Basic knowledge in:
- Computer science (theory, programming in C ++ or Pascal, object-oriented programming, programming in MatLab)
- Electronics (calculation of DC and AC circuits, semiconductor devices - diodes, transistors, operational amplifiers, discrete and digital electronics, triggers, logic elements, registers, microprocessors)
- Theory of automation control (ordinary differential equations, analytical and numerical solution of differential equations, transfer functions, state space, characteristic equations, stability criteria, frequency characteristics of systems, system quality indicators, programming skills in MatLab)
GRIAT students can benefit from grants to study and train abroad. They can apply for a number of scholarships offered by the government of Tatarstan Republic, GRIAT industry partners and the European commission program for education and training. These scholarships mostly cover travel, stay, costs and medical insurance of GRIAT students during their academic semester at a German partner-university.
Recently, all of GRIAT students have used an opportunity to study abroad thanks to different international grants and programs:
- Algarysh grant provided by the Government of the Republic of Tatarstan;
- European international exchange program Erasmus+;
- SIEMENS scholarship;
- Russian educational grant program;
- Scholarship provided by the President of Tatarstan.